Chapter 3: Man With A Lady's Body

"You look so cute!" Jin presses his lips together and quickly walks away to let out a loud laugh

"You look so cute!" Jin presses his lips together and quickly walks away to let out a loud laugh. One that the two youngest could hear and Jimin crumbled even more into himself.

"I think you look really pretty," Jungkook whispers, holding the king's hands, forcefully moving them away from his face.

"I look ridiculous. Why couldn't one of you guys do this?" Jin, who came back, rose a brow and pointed to him and his brother up and down. "Okay, and?"

"We don't have a woman's body," Jimin growled and lifts his skirt to kick the general in the chest with his thigh-high socks and black wedges.

"I DON'T HAVE A LADY'S BODY!" The king whines, falling into Jungkook's arms, stuffing his face into his chest. "I'm the fucking king, right?" He looks up with a pouting lip and the general cooes. Shuffling to the right, he shows Jin, Jimin's adorable face.

"Fuck, he's cute, but no! Get your ass out there and get yourself harassed!" The older huffs and rips his brother off of the king, shoving the younger out the door. "Make sure to swing those tiny hips!" Jin teases, before turning to his brother with hands on his hips.

"W-What?"

"What is with you and the king?" Jungkook scoffs and crosses his arms when a thought came to mind.

"What's it to you?" Jin gasps and repeatedly slaps his brother's arm.

"You fucking with his majesty?" The younger licks his lip and smirks.

"I can not say. Super private." The older puts the back of his hand to his head and stumbles back, his back hitting the door. "Super dramatic."

"I can't believe this, and here I thought you were upset about Taehyung. I must be so pathetic, mourning over someone for this long." Jungkook's smirk fell and he drops next to his brother.

"You loved Namjoon for so long, a millennium even... and I and Jimin aren't fucking. I was just teasing you, we don't see each other like that, and I am still upset about Taehyung. Never have I felt like that before. And you can be upset for as long as possible, Namjoon was your everything. That's not going to go away like that," he snaps his fingers, "it's going to take time until you feel like you can move on."

"I wanna die." Jungkook felt his eyes water but he blinks away the tears. "I really can't live without him." Jin hits his head against the door. "Fuck."

"Is- Is that how you really feel? You can't- Jin we- fuck." The younger puts his forehead onto his knees.

"I'm sorry," Jin sniffles, "this isn't about me, we have to protect our king." He stands up and holds his hand out to help his brother up. "Let's go!" He smiles and tries to remove his hand but Jungkook's grip only tightened.

"I love you."

"Um, I love you too, oh." The younger jumps onto his brother, wrapping his arms around his neck. "Kook, stop." Jungkook shook his head.