Chapter 5: Screwed Up Because Of You

"Hello, Bang Chan," Yoongi smirked, and San took a step away in shock, both not noticing the presence of an official lurking around the corner

"My, my, my, how ya doing, baby?" The spirit asks, laying flat on his stomach and floating at eye level with Yoongi. "What do ya wanna talk about?"

"Missed our last check-in so em doing it now. How's everything?" Bang Chan rose a brow and spun to get onto his back, bringing his hand back to move a portion of Yoongi's hair away from his face.

"Spirits are good, what about ya. Things got a little shaky a bit ago, I was worried." The first mate hums and moves the piece of hair back in front of his face. "Ya look prettier when yer hair is out of yer face."

"Ya don't have to worry about me and ya know I like ma hair in ma face. Now back to our discussion, everything is fine, savvy?" Bang Chan nods and paddles his feet forward. "What ar ya doing?" The spirit smirked and pressed their lips together. "Goodbye, my sweet husband." Bang Chan smiles and spins in circles, disappearing into the thin air.

"Why ya talking to him?" Yoongi looks up and sighs, standing from his seat, he leans against the ship's rail.

"Because once upon a time he wasn't a bad person believe it or not." San rolled his eyes and nudged his brother.

"Does he still believe ya two are married? Even after that day?" Yoongi hums and brings his hand up to softly touch his lips. "Ya still like him, don't ya?"

"It's been a long time, San, years have gone by and I've moved on-".

"Plus ya killed him." The first mate pressed his lips together while nodding. "I know he was someone ya loved once but-".

"He wasn't the one I married, I get it, so drop it." Yoongi sends him a curt smile and turned away, his long coat slapping San in the thigh.

"Nonetheless, ya made him yer general!" San spoke up, spinning to face his brother who froze. The captain's eyes widened and he slapped his hands over his mouth.

"Have a problem with ma choices?" The man hissed, squeezing his fists till blood dripped down from his palm. When it splattered onto the ground, the liquid began forming circles around his shoes.

"Yoongi." San sighs, closing his eyes and slumping his shoulders forwards. "I overstepped my boundaries. Em sorry." Yoongi shook his head and looked at the younger with eyes puffy and tears ready to fall. "Y-Yoongi."

"No yer right!" He laughed. "Yer still a self conceding bitch like always." San lowers his head and lets the older leave to the stern.

Taehyung scoffs from around the corner making Jimin jump and looks up at him with wide blue eyes.

"I knew San would screw up sooner or later." The tiger clicks his tongue against the roof of his mouth disappointed and Jimin tilts his head to look confusedly at the taller. "Want to know who Bang Chan is and why the two argue about him?" The smaller was about to shake his head when Taehyung began talking again. "Well, I'll tell ya anyway! All I know so far is that Yoongi and Bang Chan knew each other when kids, got hitched young when Bang Chan fell into the wrong group and killed a bunch of people... Yoongi had to put him down but still in love at the time, he made Bang Chan, General of the Spirit Realm. TADA!"