Chapter 6: People Say I'm A Monster

Jungkook takes a big breath and closes his eyes

Jungkook takes a big breath and closes his eyes. Letting the fresh air flow through his lungs and exhaling loudly.

"What's the weirdo doing?" Taehyung shrugged towards Wooyoung and shook his head confused as the warrior sits on the beach, looking over the ocean. "Is he... meditating?"

"I wouldn't worry about that." Taehyungs attention turns to Yoongi suspiciously lurking towards the warrior.

Jungkook rose a brow at the sound of padded footsteps, slightly moving his head to look behind him, he smirked. 'When will you ever learn?'

Once Yoongi leaped forward with his arms spread out, Jungkook turned. Grabbing the paler man from behind his neck and the other on top of his waist. Cradling the first mate to the ground, the warrior straddled his friend's waist and with a bundled fist, he pressed it against Yoongi's chest.

"Gotcha!" The first mate scoffs and struggled underneath the heavier amused gentlemen.

"Guys stop pissin' around," San ordered in a harsh tone, walking past the idiotic group, he looks towards the busy dock leading to the town when Mingi and Yunho suddenly ran past him. Laughing like a bunch of idiots, holding hands and blending in with their hometown crowd.

"They seem happy." Wooyoung smiles, taking his lover's hand into his own.

"I hate couples," Jungkook grumbled, getting off of Yoongi to head into the town. "Hoseok? Where do I need to go?" He questions, looking at the shops

'Hello, General Jungkook, and have you arrived at Sharktooth Island yet?'

"Yes, I have, your beautifulness." Hoseok hums and spreads out his mighty white-spotted orange wings that glide softly against the ground when he walks. The beautiful wings went up and as they were going down, lifting Hoseok to the highest shelf, helping him place a book in its right spot.

"Alright, general, you need to go to Hammerhead Peak and go into the biggest cave with the bluest waters. In there will be a statue which we think is part of the spirits coming into the world. Understand?"

'Yes I do, good day.' Hoseok replies and he brings himself back to the ground where Jimin was looking through a scroll written in an older more unknown language.

"Have you found what you were searching for, your highness?" The prince looks up and shakes his head, pouting a little knowing Jungkook was about to get more action than he was here in this boring library. "The general and those humans are at the island now. Once you are finished here, you are allowed to leave and join them." Jimin huffed and wrote down some numbers on another scroll.

The two stayed in silence, some other officials come in and out, bowing to Jimin as they went by, of course.

Another hour flies by when two very interesting, and important warriors arrive, grabbing everyone's attention after the doors were slammed open. Probably two of the most important gods come strolling in, heading to the crowned prince.