Chapter 9: Knockin' On Deaths Door

Yoongi steps back, bumping into the shelves behind him

Yoongi steps back, bumping into the shelves behind him. Jimin wipes his eyes and lifts his head with a strong aura feeling around his body.

"Wh-Wha-" Yoongi pushed his hair back and bit his lip, he shoved Jimin against the wall and leaned forward till their noses were touching. "What the fuck did ya do to me?" Jimin fluttered his eyelashes and tilts his head with a sly smile.

'I showed you who the real monster was.' Yoongi's eyes widened and he growled.

"What did ya do to me?" He slammed the smaller against the wall after every repeating word.

'It's a mind link. Did you really think the monster in your story was you?' The younger looked at him confused and urged him to continue causing Jimin to roll his eyes. 'Without breaking the law, I-'.

"Not that you idiot, about the... monster thing."

'Oh, well those men started it, you were only protecting San and your mother, right?' Yoongi scoffed and looked away before slowly looking at the prince with red eyes and blood dripping from his mouth.

"Ya don't think em a monster? How bout now?" Jimin looks at him with an unamused expression as he brought his hand up to wipe the blood away, yet it smeared across the paler's cheek.

'You're nothing more than a spec of dust in the wind. So why don't you back up unless you're going to do something.' Yoongi poked his tongue against his cheek and stepped back, making himself look somewhat presentable. Not like anyone would say anything if he wasn't.

"Never do anything without consent. IF em the one taking control that is." He winks and opens the closet door with a deep breath. "Have fun with this one." Yoongi sighed, bumping past Jungkook to go find San.

"What the fuck were you doing with him for three hours in a closet?" Jimin smiled and tapped his head making Jungkook flinch. "Oh boy! No wonder he's in a fat mood. You put him in that memory box shit."

'He's fine, the test went well. Walk with me.' Jimin turns to the left and strolled down the empty hall. 'I found out he has a handle on his power. I saw some of Taecyeon's men in the memory... I may be incorrect but I think it's a start.' Jungkoon hums and writes a letter to the King that flamed up once he was done and perished.

"Do you think he's involved with the spirits?" Jimin shrugs.

'I don't know but like I've said it's a start.'

"Well done your highness... I bet that took a lot out of you, why don't you go rest." Jimin took a step back and leans against Jungkooks body as they walk, taking into consideration just how tired he might be. Over time his eyes get heavier and heavier until the end of the hall where he stops fighting against the darkness and passes out.

"Now this is a sight." Jungkook looks up and pales at a predictor lurking from around the darkened corner. His yellow eyes fixed on him. When the hanging light swung back over, the sharp fangs are what's first met by it.