Chapter 11: Is He Threatening Me?

"Now when I do this, ya'll not interfere, savvy?" Yoongi asks sternly, staring the two gods down

"Now when I do this, ya'll not interfere, savvy?" Yoongi asks sternly, staring the two gods down. "Just sit down and watch, maybe ya'll enjoy it?"

"What are you going to do?" The human smiled and walked away with saying nothing. The two watched as he talked to some guy who then took him away to a possible back room. Looking back, there was a stage that had both young women and men dancing seductively. It was a change of pace compared to what they saw this morning. "Is he gonna do what I think he's going to do?" Jimin looked at him confused; like a little puppy who hasn't seen the world.

Jungkook sighed and looked back at the stage. "Oh shit." The general turned pale when he locked eyes with a woman who suddenly began to walk over. 'J-Jimin help me.' The prince chuckled and shook his head, sipping on his rum. Making sure to focus on Jungkook freaking out as the woman crawls on his lap, licking her lips.

'If only Taehyung could see this.' Ooh, now that got a reaction from Jungkook. Jimin's jaw dropped as the general practically shoved the lady off of him. A stuttering mess talking about being in a relationship.

"You are fucking evil." Jungkook snarled.

'Wow, look at you cursing out your prince.' The younger sucked in his cheeks and looked forward.

"You're kidding me." And out comes Yoongi, his black shirt unbuttoned, his pants lower on his waist, also unbuttoned, and hair messy like no earlier. Jungkook's jaw dropped as the human danced to the music playing. It was hard to look away.

His hips rolled the right way against the chair he was on. His hands shined in the light. His eyes snatched control of every person in the room.

You could say this was pure talent but Yoongi was just raised differently after his mom died. Leaving San with one of his friends, he ran away to make money for them and never looked back.

And now as he walks down the stage, making his way through the seated crowd he managed to strut his way right onto Jimin's lap. Leaning forward right next to his ear and bringing their hips together.

"In the back, the owner said he might know something about the missing tigers but at a price. Maybe ya can get the number?" He whispers and moves back, their eyes staying with one another and Yoongi felt a sense of accomplishment when Jimin broke the contact first. Standing up, he turned and dropped down to slowly get up, his ass close to being right in the god's face. When the blonde looked over his shoulder he winked before going back to the stage.

"You alive?" Jimin turned to Jungkook, a smirk planted on his lips when the older shook his head. "Yeah, I bet. Tae-".

'The owner is in the back, he knows something about the missing tigers.' The oldest got up, his chair scooting across the rough surface below, and he went past Jungkook who gradually turned his eyes away from Yoongi.

Following behind, the two moved the curtain that showed a room of girls lined up and a man going down it. Studying the girls, fixing hair, removing clothes, and putting on makeup. He was doing it all till Jungkook cleared his throat.