Chapter 7: Dealing With A Deadly Sin

"Jungkook!" Jin beams, heading towards his brother that was struggling to get out from under some house's ruble

"Jungkook!" Jin beams, heading towards his brother that was struggling to get out from under some house's ruble. Cracking his tense neck, Jungkook gladly took his brother's help as he felt like dying on the inside.

"Casualties?" The older nods wiping some dirt off from the younger's outfit; it dyeing his hand's a darker brown and red color.

"They are still counting, but I was able to shield the ones I could, the others I told to go into the ocean," Jin explained, moving Jungkook's arm around his shoulders to help him stand. "Your tiger also has woken up, he's helping the injured now and using very strange techniques." The smaller chuckles softly. The older noticed how his painful features softened.

"Yes, he is strange, though his techniques are helpful to the humans... We both have healer lovers." He whispers catching Jin's attention.

"So you've finally come to terms with Namjoon being my lover?"

"Don't push it." The younger growls and Jin rolls his eyes when they came across the so-called help center set up in a familiar general's temple that was still standing. Inside, the chairs were moved to face the walls, giving more room for people to see the newfound doctor. The infamous tiger was bandaged practically from head to toe, yet mostly around his shoulder and stomach. And though he was hurting, he hide it well as he helps a little girl crying against her dad's bruised arm.

"It's alright sugar cube." His deep honey voice soothes the ears of the people listening around and Taehyung smiled, tucking a strain of mahogany hair behind her ears before ruffling his own.

"You pwetty ears." She mumbled, her eyes growing bigger when they twitched making Taehyung smile, showing his fangs showed. The little girl squeaked in surprise prior to hiding her face back into her father's side.

"O-Oh em sorry about her. She don't know much bout things like you yet." Taehyung's smile faulted slightly and just nodded understanding. Finishing up wrapping the gash on the girl's thigh. The tiger stood up without a word, bowed, then turned to leave when he locked eyes with the brown bunny-like ones staring into his tampered soul.

"Go talk with him, I need to go find the prince anyway." The younger gives him a weak thumbs up after being able to stand straight in the absence of swaying. Jin leisurely shuffled away, allowing Taehyung to not so nervously come over and take his spot.

"Hey." He whispered, his arm wrapped around the elder's waist and the first aid kit next to Taehyung's side.

"Hey, kitten." Jungkook grins, trying to bring his hand to the younger's cheek but flinched badly when a crack was heard. Taehyung sighs and helps the official to sit down, opening his kit. "How was meeting my brother for the first time?"

"Um... didn't know he was yer brother till now so kinda freaking out a bit inside." The tiger chuckles, pouring a clear liquid onto a clean cloth.

"Oh, I'm sorry.. but Jin's a lot nicer than he looks. He's also- son of a bitch, get that fucking fucker tree sap poison shit away from me." Taehyung looked at him in shock before booming with laughter, removing the cloth from the prissy warrior's face. Jungkook pouts angrily and wipes the remaining substance off of his stinging wound, even if he removes the forming scab. "I don't know why I think you're cute, oh wait yeah I do." He mumbles the last part when the tiger smiles so widely that even Jungkook's jaw hurts.