Chapter 9: The Monsters Rampage

Jimin looks at the ceiling fan, watching it shake from the rumbles above him

Jimin looks at the ceiling fan, watching it shake from the rumbles above him. The screams outside the door, on the other hand, were more interesting to hear. The king can interpret this as a fight involving Yoongi and Jisung, given that the pirate left in a hurry when the child was mentioned.

With all the commotion, Jimin was working on a way to break free from his chains, but he had so far been unsuccessful when CRASH! A large black blur crashes down into the blue-eyed man's room and he screams in terror.

A claw slams onto Jimin's bed, digging through the covers, the cloth is dragged off the frame with a thump and everything disappears below.

The king slowly extends his neck, his eyes widening at a very familiar creature's face opening at him.

It stumbles its way up, knocking over the mirror and destroying the nightstand while Jimin stays very still, his breath nearly non-existence.

Its claws click against the grown as it moves around the room.

The king looks around for something, anything to which he can use to get the death angel out of his room, away from himself, yet the creature got closer to the bed and steps into the rune.

"Oh, shit." Jimin gasps and slams his hand against his mouth. The creature's head cracks towards him and a claw is lifted onto the bed, right next to the king's leg. Jimin brings them to his chest silently, the creature clicks and its other arm comes onto the bed rest, trapping the blue-eyed male inside.

His face drains of color as the death angel leans down when a bang came from outside his door. The creature snaps in the direction before letting out a window shattering screech and attacking the door ruthlessly.

Jimin's tense body goes limp as it disappears but that hadn't lasted long when another death angle fell through the hole, then another, then another, then Yoongi?

The pirate puts a finger over his lips while slowly and silently making his way to Jimin, crawling on top of the bed and over the highness with his sword up front.

The king's gaze sweeps over the pirate on top of him, noting a nasty gash on his thigh that was being mended by black fog. Yoongi was on his knees, careful not to touch Jimin, but a little skin-on-skin contact wouldn't hurt at this point.

"Ya savvy?" Yoongi whispers when the creatures finally stumbled out of the room, their clicking sound is no longer heard.

"Get me out of here, I can help." The younger glances over his shoulder with a heavy exhale before turning his whole body, straddling Jimin, with skin on skin contact. Yoongi leans forward, his chest close to the older's face as his fingers fiddle with the cuffs. "Taecyeon has not been notified of the situation happening?" Jimin wonders, his hands drop limp and the cuffs slam into his face.

Yoongi kept a straight face, but a stifled laugh pushed through his thin lips at Jimin's scrunched face. The king blinks open one eye, watching the pirate giggle above him, while metal hits the floor.