Chapter 10: Tipped Over The Edge

Jungkook and Yoongi pop up simultaneously and let out a groan/whine at the dark open field that flowed into nothing

Jungkook and Yoongi pop up simultaneously and let out a groan/whine at the dark open field that flowed into nothing. A fog that they sat on circling them.

"Both of you are a bunch of cowards." A familiar demon-like voice echoes as the fog gets sucked from underneath them. Swirling up to make a figure, then disbanding like an explosion, leaving only a god behind. No biggie.

"Cowards? Boy, you won't even speak to your father!" Jungkook quickly slammed a hand over his mouth when Jimin's head snapped to him. Yoongi looked in the other direction, expecting Jungkook to die right then and there, and honestly, Jimin was very close to actually doing it.

If only that was possible.

"I'll have a word with you later." The deeply altered voice spoke and Yoongi kept adverting his eyes away but that didn't stop Jimin from finding the time to get in front, his shockingly blue eyes striking through the younger's soul like lightning. "You. How did you lose control? What happened? How could Bang Chan take over you like that? Can you feel other spirit wielders?" Yoongi blinked and gulped, slightly terrified; not wanting for the prince to send him back to look through that memory warp thing.

"Eh lost control cause I got angry, when em angry it's easy to take over ma body. Don't know how it works but there ar other spirit wielders?" Jimin clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth, annoyed. "Ar ya telling me there's another person like me?" Yoongi questioned, grabbing the prince's arms, and yanking him to the ground, shocking both him and Jungkook. "I answered ya, now ya answer me!"

"No one's special in this world. Yes, there is someone like you but it's only a theory." Yoongi lets go of the prince's arm, making the older fall flat on his bottom.

Staring straight off into nothing. Jungkooks sighs and shuffles over to the human, putting his arm around his shoulders.

"I get it, it's a big shock. You're not special but guess what, neither am I!... Well like I'm the only one who can shapeshift and communicate with land animals but my brother can do that shit with the marine life but like I can do marine life if he lends me the power and vice versa. And we can't forget Mother Nature like she can do it all!" Jimin looks bored and snatched Yoongi away, throwing him into the air.

Snapping the youngest out of his deep thoughts and in shock with him drifting afloat, he looks towards the prince overwhelmed.

"I have a mission, and I thought it would be simple: kill a spirit wielder who's been releasing spirits, however, after seeing something from your past." Jimin begins to move closer to the human, each step had a stair-like fog forming. "I've come to the conclusion that you might not be Project Sin." When they were face to face, Yoongi gulped. "If you're not, it means that this mission has become more complicated, and therefore, someone else is out there engaging in a great deal of spiritual activity which we need to put a stop to. Would you be willing to leave the Crooked Star and accompany General Jungkook and me in our search for this so-called person?" Yoongi looked at the hand that the god held out.