Nirvana 19

I saw Adyan and complete panicked. I dropped his phone and it locked as I picked it up and placed it in the cup holder. He thanked Mr. Vill and waved to him as Mr. Vill waved back, telling us to be safe. I unlocked the car doors and he opened the door. He set down the duffle bag full of food and other items. I opened it and there was pancakes and waffles, three pillows, hand sanitizer, socks, toothpaste, juice boxes, extra shirts and pants, a gallon of water, body wash, four different colored toothbrushes, and a pocket knife.

"He gave you a pocket knife?" I whispered.

"He said it might be dangerous and I don't disagree Aaliyah." Adyan grabbed the pocket knife and put it in the glove compartment. His hand was left on my left thigh and I moved it off me. He only chuckled and began to back out the shed. Maya and Will slowly rises up due to the smell of food, Maya smiled at me and I warned them to put their seatbelt on.

"Can we eat?" Will asked.

"Yeah, you need to brush your teeth first boy." Adyan said. I passed both of them a toothbrush and toothpaste. I brushed my teeth along with them, swishing the water in mouth and rolling down the window to spit out, they did the same.

"Can we eat now?" Will said as Adyan and I chuckled together at him.

"Sure, here you go." I said as I passed the box to Will and Maya, who suprisingly hasn't said anything since she woke up.

"Are we going home now?" Maya said, Adyan and I looked at each other and I sighed.

"I don't know yet." I said softly.

"You don't know if we are going home or not?" Maya asked Adyan.

"I don't know beautiful.. But we will be safe, I will promise you that. What matters now is that we are okay. Right?" He said while I looked at him and he sadly looked at me back with a half smile.

He reached for my hand and held it as he drove carefully through the damaged city. Trees and branches torn up all over the place, tree stumps covering huge sides of the road, causing Adyan to drive on the opposite side of the lane facing the other direction. Everywhere was so damaged, we didn't even know where we were anymore. Poles were down, trees ripped from their stumps, cars flipped and damaged. I was only thinking about how lucky we were to make it through the night. I looked out the window and couldn't even imagine where we were. As the windshields kept swipping back and forth, Adyan occassionally looked at me and he would try to hold my hand and smile when I declined his hand. Will and Maya were sitting in the back, drifiting back to sleep at the fact that they were bored and then we hit this long branch in the middle of the road. Adyan and I got outside and we looked at the front of the car.

"My bumper is completely finished, we need to find a way home soon Aaliyah."

"We need to find a way to somewhere safe to stay Adyan. A motel, someone's house, something. I can't bare to see them like this." I said as I shivered, a branch fell off a tree and slapshed into the water, landing all over my clothes.

"Oh my goodness, this fucking sucks ass! This is unbelievable!" I screamed as Adyan ran over to me trying to comfort me.

We went inside the car before I took off my sweater and rolled down the window to squeeze all the water out. He dug into the duffle bag and grabbed a white button down shirt, passing it to me.

ADYAN

I passed her the white button down shirt that Mr. Vill gave us in the duffle bag. She began to change, I tried to stay focus on the road, but she was just so tempting. She slid down her leggings, even though her leggings looked amazing and hugged her body perfectly. She wore short spandex under and she began to take off her tank top. She wore a black bra.. With lacing on the side. I looked at her and she spotted me.

"Keep your eyes on the road." She spoke. I did what she said and continued to try to find a motel.

She wore the white button down and didn't button it up all the way. Tease. She buckled her seatbelt and shifted in her seat uncomfortably. Aaliyah turned to the side and looked like she was falling asleep.

As she was turning, the shirt kept rolling up her body, showing off that round butt she has. I wanted to have a quick touch, but I had to respect her body and respect her wishes. In the distance, I saw a motel still in contact as much as the places around it except for a couple of branches. I drove as quickly and safely as possible as I pulled up in the parking den they had. I grabbed the duffle bag and tried to wake everyone up. I quickly grabbed the pocket knife out of the glove compartment, sliding it into my pocket, before anyone woke up.

"You guys, I found a place to stay for the next couple of nights." Aaliyah woke up and softly tapped Maya and Will as I gave her my jacket to wear. Not wanting anyone else to see her body. She thanked me as I grabbed the duffle bag and we all stood together side by side.

We went inside and didn't see anyone inside. I made Aaliyah stay with Maya and Will as I went behind the front desk to grab the first room key I saw. I passed the room key to Aaliyah as she read 314. I motioned her to go as I searched for the kitchen, that was right around the corner.