Nirvana 34

"We must be stuck or something because that was no we hit land type of hit." Adyan said as he stood up to investigate. Dylan stood up to do the same thing and Adyan rolled his eyes.

"We'll be back." Dylan said as he pushed through Adyan. I grabbed Adyan's arm as soon as he looked like he was ready to charge at Dylan. I pulled him close to me, holding his arm until he relaxed. 

"Adyan, relax and don't do anything stupid please." I said as he smiled and kissed my temple. 

"No promises love, but I promise you that I will try not to rip his head off." He whispered into my ear, he held my waist and passionately kissed me as Will fake gagged. 

As they left I made sure all the kids got on the floor to make sure that no one was falling off bunks and screaming in pain. 

ADYAN

As soon as we left the port, I followed Dylan's punk ass to the captain's quarters as we see his father laying face down on the control panel. Dylan poked his dad as he just twitched and finally we both lifted him up and found that he was holding a bottle of vodka. The captain aka his father was drunk with about fifty peoples lives in his hands. I mentally shook my heads, but I knew that this wasn't a time to get my pride up about anything.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked bluntly.

"You mean what am I going to do? You can go back with your girlfriend and live your fantasy life as I take control of the boat. Just go and I will take care of it. I don't need help from anyone, and especially not you."

"Look here, I am not going to apologize for shit but for the sake of Aaliyah Rose I will. I'm sorry for knocking your ass out, but don't you dare try and talk to her in that disrespectful tone ever in your natural born life. I am not trying to be your best friend. I am just trying to help." I said while getting irritated.

"Just take care of my sisters since you care about helping so much."

"Listen, I don't need no attitude from you. I don't need to be your friend, I am trying to help like I said once before. I didn't ask your father to be drunk." I said, but soon regretted because I shouldn't have took such a low blow like that. He looked at me and took a deep breath as I clenched my teeth.

"I didn't ask for him to be a drunk either." 

"Look, I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry." I mentally cringed as I said that.

"It's fine. When he's drunk it happens. Just help me get him up and sit him on the chair over there." For a second, I actually felt bad for the dude. I nodded as we lifted him up, which was no easy task, but we managed to sit him up on the chair.

"Now, what do we do?"

"We need to get Mr. V." He said as I knitted my eyebrows together.

"You mean Mr. Vill?"

"Same thing."

"Well, unless you want me to call you Dashon then I suggest you call him Mr. Vill." I said as I lowly growled at him. He whatevered me and I led him to Mr. Vill's room.

I walked back to the room after Mr. Vill excused me so I can be with Aaliyah Rose. I hated leaving her by herself for a long time. It made me assume the worse, I couldn't bear for something to happen to the one of them knowing that I could have done something. It would haunt me forever. I saw all of them laying on the floor, sleeping and Aaliyah was on the bed looking at them. She didn't hear me come in, but I heard her talking.

"God, you put me here on this earth to live. You sent me Adyan and look where we are. You know what I have been through and I know you only want me to be strong, but I can't be strong anymore." She took a shaky breath and started to talk again. I heard tears ready to pour through her cheeks.

"-What does this storm mean for me? What are you trying to tell me, what message is this supposed to mean?" I stepped through to listen closely, but the door creaked and she turned around.

"Oh, hey." She said as if she wasn't saying anything.

"Hey beautiful." She smiled and I kissed her forehead.

"Did you guys find out what happened?" She asked as she shook her head.

"Um, yeah it was just a small hit. That's all." I lied because I actually felt bad for Dylan.

"Oh, I could understand that." She said as she excused herself to the bathroom, I made sure that the kids were asleep and I threw my head back onto the bed as I let my thoughts just run wild. I took deep, slow breaths for a couple of minutes.

"Aaliyah, I just don't know how to tell you this. But, I think I may be in love with you. I know it sounds weird, but I've been watching you for a long time now. I memorized the way your hips sway, the why your lips move while you talk, the way you care for others. I know this a lot to go through Aaliyah Rose, but I promise you that this will all mean something in the future. I just want you to know that the way I feel for you and Maya and Will is an undying love and this storm or whatever is happening will mean something in the future. Love is a funny thing that I can't explain, but the way you are my sun and I am moon is the way gravity comes together, as we kiss, we make the world's next eclipse." I said softly.