Nirvana 46

AALIYAH ROSE

I sat on top of him, closely holding onto his neck. I pushed his body on the bed to lay down as he just looked at how dominant I've became. I kissed his forehead and watched him lick his lips slowly.

"I just want to thank you for everything." I kissed his lips while dragging my finger down his chest slowly.

"It's no problem, really." He says firmly grabbing my waist. I kissed his neck and he gasped at how soft I pecked my lips onto him. I tugged on his neck a little bit, leaving a fresh red mark on his neck.

"I just really want to show you my appreciation." I say softly as I pulled off my shirt, fulling exposing my 38D chest. He seemed like he was amused by them.

"May I?" He asked, I gave him a small giggle nodding.

He grabbed them both, gasping at them. I arched my back a little bit because it felt good for someone to treat my body right. I see him smile at them, pulling one out of the bra as he sees my hard areola and gives it a lick while playing with the other one in his hand.

A breathless moan came from my mouth as he bit it with a smirk on his lips. He flipped us over and held my wrists above my head.

"You don't get submissive with me." He whispers pressed against my ear.

"Do you trust me?" I nodded shyly. He gave me a grin, showing off his nice teeth along with his smile. I watched him take off his shirt.

I couldn't take much more, my patience was running thin. I laid him on his back while I sat myself on top of his pelvis, grinding my wet sex onto his hard one. I kissed his neck and marked it as he gave me a deep growl.

"Aaliyah, no." I disregarded his comment and kissed further down his neck.

"Please, I can't take it." Adyan said as I kissed his waistline.

I looked up at him as I touched his partner. He gasped and I gave a small smile. He climbed over me, pulling me down to lay completely flat on my back, he pulled my leggings off. He rubs his finger in between my lips as he bit his lips to how wet I was, which was clearly written all over my face.

He climbs down to be face to face with his prey. I almost automatically wrapped my legs around his neck while he holds my thigh and ass. I looked at him as he pauses in admiration for a second.

He gave my clit a small flick with his tongue and I grew even wetter. He gave me a low chuckle to let me know that was the response he was looking for. Rubbing and licking me all at once.

"Adyan, I -" I could barely finish my sentence before he grabbed my chest, letting out a moan of his own against me.

Feeling that moan against me caused ripple of vibrations, making me almost cum. I grabbed his full head of hair, resting my legs on his shoulders and he stopped. He looked up to see my face, knowing that I was very close to reaching.

"You taste and smell sweet. I'm going to love your smell." He says softly into my ear, biting my neck, forcing me to bite down on my bottom lip hard to keep myself from moaning too loud and waking up everyone.

"It's my turn now." I said while he laid on the edge of the bed with his boxer briefs and I looked up at him, he was already excited to know what I was going to do to him.

"Aaliyah!" Maya shouted in horror.

I quickly put on my shirt and ran to their room, hoping that she's okay. I burst through the door and saw that Mrs. Vill was already standing inside the room.

"What's wrong?" What my eyes saw could only made on my knees and Mrs. Vill began crying, repeatedly saying that she was sorry.

I screamed and Adyan came running to see what I just saw. He charged into the room grabbing Will and Maya into our room. He closed the door on them as both Mr and Mrs. Vill looked at us in horror.

"What kind of sick husband do you fucking have?" He shouted.

"I didn't even know that he was going to do this. You both please believe me." Mrs. Vill trying to speak through her crying.

"What the fuck do you mean that you didn't know that he was going to do this? All this love shit y'all keep talking about and how well y'all know each other, being a fucking pedophile didn't come to mind once!" Adyan shouted as his blood boiled. I couldn't think straight, my thoughts quickly gathered together and I ran to see Maya.

"Baby. I'm so sorry, I didn't know that he was going to do that." I said while bawling my eyes out as she ran to my arms doing the same.

Will stood at the door, silently crying at what he just witnessed. He turned around and he had a red hand-print on his face. I covered my mouth as I saw Maya crying even harder than she was before along with Will continuing to quietly cry. Running up beside me, the three of us cried as Adyan continued to yell until his voice was heard on every floor.

I held Maya and Will in my arms closely as I wept endless tears, Adyan finally came into the room locking the door behind him. Mrs. Vill screaming at Mr. Bill was the only thing we heard. Adyan looked at the three of us as he hugged us in his arms without speaking.

God, why is this happening to us? You are a God of miracles and I question nothing that you do for us. But this is unacceptable, punish this man for touching Maya. Why? Why did it have to be Maya? Why couldn't it have been me? God, you know I don't say these things but;
Let him rot in hell.

I tried everything in my will to not get up and kill this man for even thinking about touching Maya.