Nirvana 50

"How the fuck do you know my name? Adyan!"

"Be quiet." As soon as he said that, he put his hands over my mouth and held me too close to his chest. I tried to push him off of me as we both heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I stepped on his foot as I bumped into a familiar figure.

I looked up, almost immediately I broke down completely as Adyan hugged me tightly with Maya and Will right behind him. Z came out of the room as he buckled up his pants, winking at Adyan and I. I shook my head, looking up at Adyan.

"Did you just fucking touch her?" 

"I'm going to ask you again. Did you just fucking touch her?" Adyan shouts as he runs up to him, Marco runs up the stairs and grabs Adyan.

"Yo! Adyan! This dude is killer, you don't want that problem. Relax! I'll talk to him, go cool out." 

"Get the fuck off me." Adyan yells, forcefully breaking Marco's bond around him. Marco says as he grabs my wrist, pulling me into the restroom with Maya and Will following along.

"Aaliyah. What are we going to do? This is too much and we need to stay somewhere and handle this issue today. All this running around is making my head spin and will make me catch a couple of charges." He reiterates, I looked at Maya and Will as they hung their heads down in agreement. I softly whispered I don't know as I sat on the toilet lid with my head in my hands.  

"We need to do something baby girl. I know I will be catching a couple of bodies myself. And I can't leave the three of you by yourselves. I won't allow myself to do that." I look at Adyan as he kisses my forehead, watching a few tears escaping my eyes. 

"Well Adyan, what do you expect me to do? I can't make this any better and the fact that I have to sit here and feel like I am the blame for this happening to us isn't going to make our situation any better." I yelled out to him while Maya sits in between my legs, silently weeping. 

The four of us sit there in silence for a couple of minutes until we heard a knock on the door, I quickly wiped Maya's tears off her face well before wiping my own. I looked up at Adyan while he nodded his head and we walked out of the bathroom, leaving no personal space in between us. 

Looking up to see Marco have a bit of empathy in his eyes, hinting that he heard our conversation or me yelling, he directed us to the room I was in early this morning. 

"I didn't know that you guys were going through that. I knew what happened to y'all was bad but not that bad. That's why you were trying to break into my baby yesterday." Adyan nods. 

Marco grabs a set of car keys, looking down at them one last time before tossing them over to Adyan. He looks at us as he pulls out his wallet and hands Adyan some money. 

"That should last y'all for a little bit. Take care of my baby, she's my second favorite. The car is completely clean, no drugs trace or anything to it. If the police stops you tell them that Marco off of 5th gave you the car, the info about the car is in the glove compartment, there is a gun under the passenger seat that the little ones can't get to. Be careful with it, there is only nine bullets." Marco says softly enough for only Adyan and I to hear. Adyan looks at Marco confused and Marco laughs. 

"Why only nine, where's the one left?" Adyan asked.

"Because Y died on the nine bullet that was shot at him. So we all only keep nine bullets. Anymore questions?" Adyan shook his head. 

"You didn't think I was bout to give you my actual baby right? You one funny nigga my guy." He pats Adyan on the shoulder as we walk out of the room and make our way to the car. Maya grabbing my hand and squeezing it tightly as if she was scared with all these men looking down at her. 

I picked her up and carried her into the car as Will stands with Adyan behind us. I feel someone gently pull me from behind and I snapped my head around. 

"Be safe beautiful. Hopefully one day I will see your beautiful ass again." Toni said while I give her a small smile. I gave her a small hug as the guys around us whistled and Toni snapped at them, making them automatically silent. 

I set Maya in the back of the car next to Will, making sure that she was comfortable. Finally, taking my own seat in the front as Adyan pulled off the curb. I was comfortable in the car more than I have ever been in the past 48 hours. 

Again, Adyan interlocks his hands with mine and gives it a small kiss. He passes me the money that Mrs. Vill and Marco gave to him to count it. 

About $650-700 that we have. 

I look at him, telling him  how much we have. He mentions that the first thing we should do is get food for Maya and Will to eat. Pulling over to a drive-thru McDonalds and grabbing something to eat was our best bet at the moment.  

We parked in the parking lot and ate, Adyan and I thinking about what our next move should be. At least we can actually think on a full stomach this time. There was no possible way we could make it back to Maryland in this condition, we don't even know what part of New York we are in. We need to find a place to lay our heads first off, hopefully things could fall into place. 

I am so sorry you guys, college has me all over the place and I really don't have time to write. I will update, slowly but surely. Soon enough the book will be complete and finished. I love you guys and keep being beautiful with y'all bad self. I'm corny lol.