Little Bird.

A/n: From

'STEALING A VALENTINE'...

Ever wondered, why Kongpob was limping when he got the owlet from the forest???

Well, here are the answers...

______________________________________

"Are you the heartbroken one or him?" Marilyn yanked the shot glass out of Oak's hand, glaring at him. Chugging it herself.

"Are you?" Oak glared back, yanking the glass and pouring some more himself, mumbling.

"You are," Wad yelled, downing another glass. "You are. He is. We all are." Wad danced around Marilyn.

"You are drunk." Marilyn slurred, glaring at Wad. Wobbling herself.

Looking at their ever blank faced friend being a completely drunk fool. They were in a club, away from the city. It was small, loud, boozy and with great music. Their semesters were over and they were soon in need of refreshments. And this new location was suddenly discovered and ready to be explored.

"Guys! Make Kong come dance." May yelled over the loud music and blinding lights.

She got no response ofcourse. As she looked at the group enjoying in the corner, huddled around the C shaped couch. She rolled her eyes and walked over. Sitting down and yelling louder for them to hear.

"He won't even talk, like he'd dance." Marilyn took the glass from Oak again, drinking. Ignoring the way Oak whined.

The trio looked to their right at the sulking form, swirling his glass and staring at it. Like the whole world was ending. No, might be even worse. They sighed loudly, being ignored by Kong.

Kong sighed louder, hearing the conversations between his friends. He was thankful for the love and support, so very grateful. Still, he couldn't find that zest in himself.

It's almost been two weeks, from his reconciliation with Arthit. But he didn't return back with Arthit and still stayed back with Dean.

Apparently, Arthit was securing the property from every corner and putting high end security systems. And going to the extent of renovating the whole house.

The reason Kong was still with Dean, even though Arthit wanted to haul Kong up and drag him back home. Arthit's words.

And after the grand take over and return of the heir of Rojnapat Enterprises, Arthit was busier these days. He called and texted, visited whenever he could manage from constant juggling with everything, pampered Kong to no coming back. But still something was too off.

It wasn't the same as staying together. Kong was famous for his infamous overthinking. And he almost felt like they were drifting away.

Before, no matter how busy they'd be... they knew, at the end of the day they'd be together. They had a bond that connected them... Their home.

But it wasn't there anymore. And the fact that Arthit's popularity increased tenfold along with his social media followers, after his take over. Wasn't helping Kong's insecurities.

Arthit never was a big fan of posting anything everything, he still wasn't. But the constant thirst texts, messages, invitations wasn't gone amiss by Kongpob.

Arthit neither checked, nor responded to any of those. Infact their passwords for anything wasn't a secret, they practically used each other's cards. So Kong knew, Arthit was oblivious to those texts and comments and constant pestering for number.

Because he'd be busy with Kongpob those moments, texting or calling. Ignoring everything else. Which made Kong's heart flutter with so much warmth.

But that didn't stop those thoughts. What if Arthit realised one day, that Kong wasn't good enough for him. And he had the whole world chasing after, with thousands of choices to choose from and be with someone much better.