We meet again.

"Daddy... Look I caught another one."

Arthit looked up from his Tablet and his eyes widened looking at the praying mantis that both his sons were bringing his way. It was a day off from work. But why did he think that he can spend it in peace.

He sighed, looking at the twins rushing his way. Running over the mowed green lawn, the trees swaying and the bright sunshine giving a beautiful view of their huge backyard.

"Wow." Arthit put his tablet away and smiled at his sons. "That's a great thing."

Adam and Danny giggled, presenting their gifts to their father. Who took them on his hand more than happily.

"Are you bothering insects again?" They jolted hearing a stern, soft voice just behind. "What did I tell you about bothering innocent living beings?"

Adam and Danny pouted, dropping their gaze. As they stood upright. "Sorry Dad."

"Let them be..." Arthit chuckled, putting the innocent living beings carefully over the table.

Their children perked up, knowing daddy got their backs. As they expectantly stared at Arthit.

"Besides they are just bringing presents... Not bothering anyone." Arthit hugged his boys to his chest and kissed their head. "Right kids?"

Both of them nodded instantly, ignoring the frustrated sigh besides.

"Now... Why not bring some presents for Mom?" Arthit encouraged.

Adam and Danny shared an excited glance and nodded enthusiastically. They didn't need to be told twice. As they rushed back towards their backyard garden. After kissing their father, tight on the cheeks.

"Thank you daddy... You are the best." They screamed on their way to exploration.

Arthit chuckled, watching his boys running around. His heart swelling. He loved both of them so much. So very much.

He felt the space besides him being filled on the couch. And he tilted his sideways, to meet the beautiful but disappointed face peering back at him. Neck length hairs parted sideways and tucked smartly. Wearing a beige trouser and loose white full sleeved tee. Looking adorable with the fuller cheeks like always.

"What?" Arthit cocked a brow at his husband.

"Stop spoiling them. "

Arthit smiled, popping his dimples. As he leaned down and kissed the soft lips.

"I am not spoiling them, Yo." Arthit crooned against the lips.

"Yes you are." Wayo rolled his eyes, albeit kissing his husband back.

"I am not." Arthit smiled kissing Wayo's nose. "I am just being a dad... Letting them do what they want. And please don't expect me to force my decisions on them... They can..."

"Yeah yeah... They can be what they want... They can do what they want... They can be with..." Wayo stared at Arthit's sideface. "Whoever they want... You always got their backs... To pick them up."

"That's right..." Arthit smiled fondly, staring blankly ahead at his kids.

While Wayo couldn't look away from his husband. He cleared his throat and decided to change the atmosphere.

"I really want to hate you... I really do..." Wayo muttured blankly. "But you are too handsome. And more frustratingly... I love you very much."

Arthit chuckled shaking his head. "Ofcourse that's the reason..."

Wayo stared blankly for a moment. Then leaned more closer to Arthit. "Do you love me?"

Arthit snapped his gaze at Wayo. Blinking and going blank for a moment. Then giving a warm, dimpled smile.