Malang.

A/n: Ready for another story based in India? I know you are... As a gift for all the pain I gave you... To let you know how SORRY I am 🥺

I know you all love me... 🥺 Still

Love,
Bamboo_shoot. 🥺🥺🥺 Muaahh

Also kindly read warnings before reading my omega stories... Warnings from Stand by me and Two Worlds... I don't want any discomfort, when i have warned hundreds of times...

Thanks again.
___________________________________________

Kerkklai watched with a fond smile, as the scent of incense filled his home... He stood outside the open mandir of their home with joined hands. their huge wooden singhasan with all the deities now decorated with flowers and offerings of sweets. And his child sitting on the floor, ringing the small brass bell and circling the lamp and incense put on a plate around the deities.

His long hairs are damp and covering the back of the black woolen kurti he was wearing. His pretty lips moving softly with chants as he lowered his head to the floor and finished his prayers... Slowly sitting straight again.

Kong came to his feet and looked over with a smile, holding a plate with flowers, incense sticks and a brass pitcher filled with water...

"Good morning papa." Kong smiled, kissing Kerkklai's cheek.

"Good morning... Breakfast is ready..." Kerkklai caressed his beautiful omega child's head.

Kong nodded. "Bas abhi aai..."

Kerkklai nodded as he watched Kong going up towards their terrace. And he can only smile.

They shifted here around eighteen months back. Kerkklai is a bank manager and he gets transferred a lot... Though Kong knows, that his father fell in love with Shimla... And this is where they will settle... And Kong didn't know that finally, he'd want his father to settle down somewhere as well. As he ascended the stairs faster than necessary.

The day they came here.. it was Holi... Kong loves this time... But they were also new to this society... So he was weary of all the strangers that were playing around with colours... Especially the young crowd of boisterous and loud alphas and betas...

And he almost screamed in surprise and fear when a very drunk alpha came his way with a smile and fistful of red colour... And before they could do what they intended... Kong watched as the alpha got pushed to the ground. Just in time Kerkklai pulled him behind himself. And Kong peeked over his father's shoulder.

"Get back... They are new here..." Kong heard a deep voice, growling at the alpha.

And he looked ahead. Only for his heart to skip on beats... Looking at the man standing in front of them. In a drenched, coloured white shirt tucked inside a washed jeans. Three buttons down, showing the pale, hard chest now smudged with every colour... The man was looking down sideways at the other person he pushed. His brunette hair shining under the sun and flowing with the breeze... Face so sharp and precise... So handsome... That Kong never saw someone like that.

Even though the face had colours of every shade... It wasn't hard to notice the handsome features.

"Aap thik hai?" The man finally faced them and Kong blushed shuddering when the man turned fully towards them. "I am sorry... But we were just having fun..."

Kong watched as the man smiled and he shuddered with a hitching breath looking at the dimple that dabbed in one corner of the lips. As the man addressed his father... Kong can sense that the man was drunk himself... But yet...

He didn't seem scary...

Kerkklai relaxed... He has always been easy going and not overtly stuck up... He understands and tries to move with the young generation accordingly.