Edits that needs appreciation...

*Note please read before proceeding.

1. DO NOT SPREAD HATE... IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE THE WORKS YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY LEAVE WITHOUT ANY COMMENTS.

I ADORED HER HARDWORK WITH MY ALL. AND WISHED TO SHARE THEM WITH MY FRIENDS.

2. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO UPLOAD THE PHOTOS IN ANY SOCIAL PLATFORM WITHOUT PERMISSION/ DON'T UPLOAD AT ALL... IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

*THESE EDITS ARE JUST A READER'S IMAGINATION... AND WE INTEND TO KEEP THEM THE SAME. WITHOUT ANY WISH OF SPREADING ANY FORM OF DISCOMFORT FOR ANYONE...

SO KINDLY REQUESTING YOU ALL TO NOT SHOW IT IN ANY MEDIA PLATFORM.

I trust my readers with all my heart... I believe they are just as matured. To understand what I am trying to say.

And those who will ask why it's feminine... Please read warnings in my story stand by ne first... For I am obsessed with writing omega stories and I prefer you all read that first... Because my concept is a bit different.

Also if you want delusions... I really believe in giving them properly.

Proceed with caution.

Now... I never thought I'd be a fan of edits... But she made me one... And the edits definitely needs love... Because even though I disappear all the time... She never stopped trying to inspire me with her works...

Wattpad got me so many precious relationships... So many beautiful memories...

Except for that one b.... That I am not going to mention the name of... Who gave me mental trauma and literally ruined my face in front of many..

Although I got some true friends... So thank you so much for your support and kindness...

I know you all probably forgot about me... But if you are still here... Thank you.

Now enjoy...

I really hope I have readers from Assam... 😁😁😁

Thank you lazylioness555