A shell that you left.

A/n: 'From where we remained' universe.

Ready to finally meet Kongpob?

___________________________________________

Eyes turned to one particular way in the whole gym, even if they didn't want to... They couldn't help but look that way... Looking at a person in black tight gym shorts and matching sports tank top and white running shoes... Raining punches and kicks over his trainer. Wearing bandaged gloves with fingers peeking. The high waisted shorts shaping over his perfect curves like an hour glass and flawless skin.

Giving a peek of the belly... And beautiful arms tensed and sharp as he kept raining precise blows and kicks with extreme ability. Medium long wavy brown Hairs tied back in a ponytail, which bounced about with each movement. As he kept taking skips around to adjust his position and eyes sharp to hit hard. Beautiful face set sharp and focused. The alluring set of flushing lips set in a hard line.

An omega... People knew that gorgeous body and that person itself is an omega... And his strong aura about made people mesmerized... Because it was very rare to see an omega being so deadly... People knew he was deadly. With just one look.

"Enough for today, Kongpob..."

Kong stopped the kick he was about to put midair and looked at his trainer. The strong man looked sweaty and tired with ragged breaths. Kong rolled his eyes, it's only been one and a half hours since he started training....

"Go punch out your frustrations on that sandbag." The man sighed, trying to catch his breaths.

Kong didn't reply as he straightened, cracking his neck. He narrowed his eyes and landed one last kick on the man's belly, which had him rolling down on the floor with a grunt.

"Wuss." Kong scoffed with a satisfied smirk. Looking over and walking away, ignoring all the stares on himself. Eyes fixed on the sandbag.

He wasn't frustrated... He just liked being mentally occupied. It's very helpful when he is mentally occupied. Also he needed to channel all the pent up load of over thinking before he gets back to work. Owning two schools and a pre school slash daycare isn't very therapeutic.

Because he is an omega... And people tend to think that they can pull him down any way they want to... So being alert is his option. He feels tired most of the time... Which is actually great... Because the moment he falls over the bed... He is out... His mind doesn't get time to remind him... Things... He wishes he could change... Kong rained more faster and precise punches on the sandbag.

"Hey beautiful...."

He jolted out of the blue, flashing his head back grabbing the collar that his eyes fell on first... And was ready to toss with ragged breaths when he saw the calm blue green eyes looking back at him.

Kong struggled for breath, trying to calm himself down... With his years-long practice... Trying not to get to that part of those memories that he locked away... The faded sounds of his screams for help... That dark alley and his...

"I told you never to sneak up on me..." Kong hissed, pushing the man back.

Glaring at the man's perfectly handsome face with cropped sandy hair. Looking magazine ready in the black three piece he was wearing. A very odd choice of place for a very odd place... But nothing seems odd or out of place when it comes to Dean Winchester.

Who walks around like he owns the world... And he actually does... Being a gazillioner business tycoon.

"I am sorry..." Dean carefully took Kong in his arms, hugging him to his warmth tight... Until Kong closed his eyes, folding his arms between their chests and letting his guards completely down.