Fleshes 2.

"NO." Kong screamed, refusing to shed a single tear. No matter how much his insides twisted in pain and fear. He won't cry. "NO... NO. SHUT UP. KEEP QUIET. HE MUST BE ON HIS WAY BACK."

This is NOT happening. No. Nothing can happen to his strong and healthy husband. Nothing. Arthit is a fighter. He won't give up on anything just like that... No.

So, when he saw the police cars arriving, he went livid as he yelled at anyone, everyone. And pushed past everyone to go search Arthit himself, as he stepped down the deck, forgetting to be careful or caring about anything else. He wanted his husband back.

Arthit can't just disappear on him like that. No... That's impossible. No... Arthit is not going to be another unsolved mystery.

"Where are you going?"

Kongpob stopped halfway to the maingate, hearing Becca's voice behind him. Which made him freeze and look over, to stare at the red head and penetrating blue eyes.

"I need to find my husband and no one's helping me..." Kong whispered, looking around.

"He might as well be dead..." Rebecca narrowed her gaze. "Don't you see?"

Kong gasped, going rigid. Hearing his worst nightmare being worded and given a definite shape to.

"Rebecca..." Nathan snapped. "Can you not? Let's just go..."

"What?" Rebecca ignored her husband and the whole shocked lot, crossing her arms. "He has to face that, the world doesn't revolve around him..."

Kong shivered with the words and as realisations started dawning on him. He felt bare under the sun in literal sense, without Arthit's protective wings or shadow. Without his warmth and comfort.

And his stance slowly started crumbling, as he felt alone in the whole wide world. He cradled his belly and didn't stop his pups from circling around him protectively.

"He has to know." Rebecca continued, with a smirk. "His husband isn't around right now... So no one is there to shield him. Anymore... Face that, no one's gonna shield you now... Kongpob."

Marilyn stepped up and landed a hard slap right across Becca's face. Making her stumble and gap around. And Marilyn looked at the officers.

"Question her, she is the neighbour who terrorized them for months..." Marilyn pointed. "She sounds all too confident that Arthit is dead... Question her..."

The officers looked at each other and realised the short, scary lady was right.

"Ma'am... Tell us about your whereabouts last night..." The officers circled Rebecca instantly.

Her Confident stance crumbled a little. As realisation dawned on her and he stared at Nathan. Who made no attempt to step up, much to her horror.

"Come on officers...." Becca smiled nervously, tucking back her hairs. "I was just trying to break through his trauma..."

The officer looked at her and stepped closer. "Then it won't be a problem if you answer few questions about your last night."

Rebecca clenched her jaws and stepped up. "You can't question me without any proof. I know my rights."

"It's a routine questioning... And you will be held as a suspect, if you don't co-operate...." The officer replied as calmly as he possibly could.

Rebecca gritted her teeth and glared at the officer. "I was at my house... Hosting a party."

"When was the last time you saw Mr. Rojnapat?"

"I don't know..." Rebecca, stared blankly. "He doesn't allow us in the house."