Fleshes 4.

Arthit was like a mad man by the moment his house came to vision... His jacket was gone, shirt almost torn open... Hairs messed... The phone and laptop were thrown to the side as nothing was making sense to him. The camera feeds showed their house brimming with cops and he could hear his kids crying constantly... Until a few moments back... He was feeling binded... So far away while his family laid bare to more pain...

He jumped out, the moment Orion rolled the car through the wide open gates. Running towards his home... Feeling like a failure... Who disappointed everything around him...

"Sir stop."

Arthit doesn't know who was talking to him or stopping him by his chest from reaching his own family... But he tried to push past, eyes fixed on the wide open door of his home. A static ringing at the back of his head... Vision blurred...

"Sir you can't go in..."

That caught Arthit's attention... He can't go in? To his own family... Really? He snapped his glare to the side, lips bared in a snarl... As he grabbed the blue collar not caring who it was. Pushing the man against the nearby surface...

"Try stopping me from getting to my home..." Arthit hissed, glaring at the man. "One more time."

"Let him through..."

A new voice caught Arthit's attention, as he dropped the man in his hand and looked towards his front porch... Gulping down lumps, looking at the head of the police department smiling his way... The man has become very warm with Arthit and his family within the time they spent after that incident... Like a father figure... And Arthit felt dread again as he ran up the stairs. The sight which graced him the moment he entered the house, made him tear up...

Kong looked up... His arm wrapped with a bandage to hold in the bleeding. He was lucky the bullet just grazed his upper arm and he fainted because of over stress and sudden anxiety. Though he woke up in a while... Hearing the calls of his children...

And they were wailing in Levi and Joey's arms when Kong came to consciousness again... Jumping towards Kong the moment they saw him waking up. And he kept holding them close, crouched over one corner of their huge couch... Too shocked to react to anything. Just mentally preparing himself to be awake for his kids.

His shrug was open, as he sat in just his shorts and tank top. He felt like throwing up wondering who zipped and covered his open chest. Legs folded beneath his hips. Trembling from head to toe, holding his babies close to his chest... Not responding to anyone, feeling open and unprotected even in the crowd...

But then his eyes fell on that one face among the hundreds... Walking inside with messed up hair and shirt creased, wild eyes looking around for something... Until their eyes met with each other...

Arthit's wild eyes calmed down to regret instantly... And Kong's eyes turned relieved with tears... As they both froze where they were. The vacuum that formed around them suddenly broke and now they can hear everything clearly again... Everything started coming back to them... And they realised... They survived one more time to see each other again...

"Daddy..." Adam was wailing again raising his arms towards Arthit, which caught Danny's attention and he joined Adam. Their sounds made their parents feel the ice of dread that gripped them breaking to pieces.

Kong put his kids down to go to their father. but they sat on the floor instead... So scared and weak with the sudden exhaustion that they can only cry miserably making grabby hands at Arthit. Kong worked on autopilot, as he first picked Danny in his arms and looked at Arthit expectantly.

Arthit gulped a lump, looking at Kong and now that the situation was making sense. He realised the whole neighborhood was swarming their house, with cops... And Kong was not looking ready in his modest clothes. He knows Kong hates attention... And his children are crying for him... He didn't wait another second as he rushed towards his family. Never looking away from the charcoal eyes.