Guess this is love.

Kongpob loves rain. He enjoys every second of watching nature getting bathed and rejuvenated with new colours. The freshness of the colours. The soft sounds of pitter patter with a mug of coffee... But not when he is an hour late for work.

And in yards long saree... Saree in New York? Yes... It's possible. When you have Indian friend and her friendly mother. Because she is getting engaged and today is the very day she decided to hold a religious ceremony. Holding a tantrum that Kong must be present.

Which was well and good, if Kong had the liberty of continuing to wear the trousers and top he was wearing. But no... His friend had to play doll with him. Then insist that he cant leave before having a full course meal. Now he is evilly late...

And being late isn't an option for him. Because he worked as a secretary and public relations agent for the actual devil himself. Who happens to be a world famous singer.

And with the amount of calls he already got from the other secretary... Kong knows that hell is breaking loose on earth this very moment...

Kong sighed, ignoring the phone calls and tapping in his tablet. To revise the schedules once again.

"How far are we sir?" Kong asked the middle aged cab driver, without bothering to look up. He didn't bring his car that day.

"Almost there..."

It's been three years since his agency assigned him to work for this man. And he is not going to lie but this man had potential. He was already a rising star. But also had a downside.

This man is rude, impatient demanding, had no filter or empathy,... Downright terrifying and a control freak... Also extremely hot and handsome. With the deepest, soothing voice one can ask for...

Now Kong got asked many times how he lasted this long... While others quit in six months?

Well simple, he practiced being numb to the max when he'd be working. And he loves his job... He really does... And he knows how to talk back to the alpha... Give him a mindful when necessary... And he never hesitates those moments.... Also because working round the clock gave him more the reason to reach his empty apartment as late as he wants to.

Yeah he is all alone in the world. He has distant relatives... But this is America. And his abusive parents died in a car crash. Sad story... Kong has spilt enough invisible tears on.

And also because, under all those glares and growls... Kong saw a passionate man... Who loved his art and gave his best in it. Who respected his fans and never ever behaved rudely to them. Who donates to different organization dealing with children anonymously. Who respects omegas and their rights. Even after being a true blood Alpha.

A man whome Kong hated first... But eventually fell in love with... Yeah! on a side note, he is a masochist.

But Kong is too deep to care about it. Very deep. So deep that he doesn't remember dating anyone else.

Nope... He isn't going to do anything about his feelings. He is earning enough and he somewhat enjoys his job. He didn't want to ruin it. No matter how many times they shared that tension filled split seconds over the years.... Where nothing was exchanged between them... But their eyes or body language did the talking. No matter how short...

And Kong made peace with those moments itself... They were kind of enough. To boost Kong up. Because to his utter dismay and relief... The Alpha did nothing about those fractions of times... And Kong never had enough guts to do anything about it.

"We are here..."

Kong came to his senses and looked around. Realising they were parked under the studio where the shooting of his boss's upcoming album was being done. He felt a dread loom around the huge building even from outside. Making him gulp a lump and prepare himself.