Chapter 10 - Imitations

So I recommend rereading if you feel like it, I'm editing for the Wattys.

If you're reading this story after June 23 2015 then you are fine.
----------------------------------------------
Lily's POV
I stumbled onto the train, finding Alice, Mary, Juniper, and Marlene waiting outside a compartment. Marlene looked at me, her eyes pleading. Sighing, I half smiled at her and nodded. "Go to him, Mar. Even if he is friends with a poopy-head that doesn't mean you can't be together." Alice raised her eyebrows, Mary snorted and Juniper fell against the wall, muttering feebly "poopy-head..."

I wrapped my arm around Marlene, telling her how much I missed her and squealing occasionally as she hurriedly to me about her summer so she could rush of to "chat" with Sirius.

I turned to Mary and she smiled sheepishly at me. After the whole catastrophe last year we weren't as close but things were getting back to how they used to be. I hugged her tightly saying "I hate you." Her response was a simple "I know."

Juniper jumped into the hug screeching "GROUP HUG!" Alice shrugged, flinging herself onto us.

"Ju, we gotta go." I said eventually. She nodded and we walked, well she skipped and I walked, down to the prefects carriage. "I knew you would be Head Girl." Juniper says to me when we are almost there. "I didn't..."

I straighten my badge, and step inside. "Remmy!" I say, hugging him when I see him. "How was your summer?" He grins at me. "It was pretty fun. I got to hang out at the Potter Manor, and glad I could be with my friends." I'm not sure if I've mentioned this but me and Remus are biffles and he's like a werewolf but awesome. Oh no.. is Juniper rubbing off on me?

I glance around looking for the Head Boy. Then I spot Potter, trying to disappear under the table in the middle of the compartment. "YOU?!" I say, livid.

"Hi..." He mutters weakly. I glare at him. HOW COULD DUMBLEDORE DO THISSSSSS?!!???!?!???!?!?!? AGGHHH I HATE THE WORLD!

No. I'm still sane. Don't worry.

"Oi! I'm not that bad!" Potter exclaims in response to me crying in anger and screaming silently while banging my head against the wall.

"Oi I'm not that bad! Oh yes you are!" I imitate him.

"Oh I'm Lily Evans I'm so smart and pretty, love me!! I'm perfect!"

"I'm James Potter. I'm Hot with a capital 'h'. I have abs. My hair is fab. Girls would pay to get a piece of me."

The whole cabin is staring at us, wide-eyed. Well except for Juniper who is dancing around and laughing.

Potter opens his mouth and I glare at him. "Don't even."

"Well then. Let's just get started." I say. The meeting lasts about halfway through the ride, and finally everyone shuffles out.

"You did good. I never thought that someone with the brain of a vegetable could even be remotely smart or a good leader." I say to James frowning.

"Specify. Like I need to know if I'm delicious. Like what kind of vegetable."

"You're a potato." I smirk.

"What's your favorite kind of vegetable?" He says glancing at me.

"A....a potato."
----------------------------------------------
Their relationship is weird. It's like intense love-hate. Seriously get me help this story is so random.

Hope you liked it!
-FallenLight