Distraction

Strider then hastily took the Hobbits out of the room and and into a different room. I carefully arranged the pillows in the Hobbit room so that it looked like Hobbits were sleeping in the beds. I then closed the curtains. I made sure I had all my possessions and left the room, walking down the hallway to the room Strider had taken the Hobbits. As I walked down the hallway, I heard the Hobbits asking Strider about me. I smiled but hoped that Strider didn't tell them anything about me. I opened the door silently and closed it silently. Only Strider had realized that I had entered the room. He simply ignored me.

There was a large bed that could easily fit the four Hobbits in it. I took my bag off myself and set it down in the corner, along with my bow and sword. The Hobbits whirled around in fright. They all looked guilty. I smirked and shook my head. Then the Hobbit called Pippin, as his friends called him, asked me a question. 

"Are you able to talk?" he stared at me as his friend, Merry, nudged him in the ribs.

I looked at Strider to answer this question. Strider nodded and then replied to Pippin's question.

"She only talks to those she trusts. You should see her when she does trust someone. She won't shut up." 

I walked over to him and pinched him on the arm. Then for the first time since being at the Prancing Pony, I took my hood off my head. My brown hair fell loosely. The Hobbits stared at me with their mouths wide open. I patted under my chin to signal them to close their mouths. They did. I had a black sleeveless leather shirt on, black boots, black leggings and a black heart necklace around my neck. Strider chuckled quietly. I glared at him because I knew what he would be thinking.