Rohan will answer

I found Legolas practicing with his bow and arrows. He saw me coming over and stopped firing arrows.

"Hey." He said to me.

I half-heartedly smiled at him.

"What's the matter?" He asked, knowing that I was upset.

I shrugged and looked him in the eyes. He rasied his brow as if saying 'Seriously?'. I sighed.

"I'm just a little annoyed that Pippin left so soon. I mean, Merry's really upset. They go everywhere together and now they're separated. It's not fair to them." I answered.

Legolas nodded his head and then walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back tightly.

"You always know what to do." I said softly.

He chuckled quietly and pulled back. He kissed me on the cheek and I smiled.

"Would you like to practice with me?" Legolas offered.

"Sure, I'll get my stuff from the room." I replied.

He nodded and smiled.

I ran into my room to get my quiver, bow and sword. As I went back to the training field, I saw Legolas and a woman talking. My blood started to boil. Even though they were just talking, I didn't like it. I took out my dagger and started playing with it as I walked up to them.

"Legolas!" I called, and he turned around and smiled at me.

I took his hand with my free hand.

"Who's this?" I asked him, nodding my head to the woman.

"This is Lilianna. Lilianna, this is Nessa." He introduced us.

I forced a smiled as she held out her hand. I didn't shake it though. She lowered her hand when she realized I wouldn't return the gesture. There was a moment of uncomfortable silence until Lilianna said

"Well, I should get going. I might see you later."

As she said that last sentence, her gaze rested on Legolas. I moved closer to him and she walked off. I swear I saw her wink at Legolas. Thankfully he didn't notice. As soon as she was out of hearing I stated

"I don't like her."

Legolas laughed and behind some hair behind my ear.

"Thank goodness." He said smiling.

Good, he knows she's obviously a player.

"Come on, let's practice." I said, putting an arrow into my bow.

I fired the arrow at the target ahead of us and hit it dead center. We practiced for an hour or so when I started to get hungry.

"I'm going to have something to eat. Do you want anything?" I asked Legolas.

"I'm fine thanks." Legolas answered. "Do you want to go for a ride after?"

I nodded. I gathered up my weapons and put them back into the room. I walked back down to Legolas when I saw Aragorn.

"Hi." I said.

Aragorn smiled.

"Hello there." He said happily. "What are you up to?" He asked me.

"I'm going for a ride with Legolas." I replied.

He smirked as I said Legolas' name.

"Oh grow up." I said, pinching him on the arm as I walked past him.

Aragorn started laughing. I rolled my eyes at his reaction.

As I went down to the stables, I saw Lilianna walk in as well. I clenched my hands into fists and quickly walked in.

"Hello Legolas." Lilianna said cheerfully.

I walked past her as Legolas turned around. I walked up to Alban and I patted him.

"Hello Lilianna." He greeted.

There was a sound of forced happiness in his voice. I smiled.

"Are you going off for a ride?" Lilianna asked.

Before Legolas could answer, I said

"No, we're going to read a book in the stables."

Every word was dripping with sarcasm. I jumped up on Alban's back and played with his mane.

"I'll join you then. I'll get my horse." Lilianna said.

Legolas and I opened our mouths to protest but she had already gone to her horse and started saddling her up. I directed Alban to Legolas and whispered into his ear

"Let's just go."

Legolas smiled and looked at me. Legolas jumped up onto his horse and we trotted out of the stables

"We'll wait for you at the gates!" I called to Lilianna.

I instantly heard her quickening in her doings. Our horses seemed to have realized the importance of leaving and they went into a canter. We passed Gimli and I saw him smile at me. I poked my tongue out at him as we passed. As we neared the gate, we galloped as fast as our horses could go.

We had been riding for a few minutes when we stopped. We were only just able to make out the gate of Edoras.

"What shall we do now?" I asked Legolas.

It was a little past noon and the sun was shining down on us.

"Go next to that tree and be together by ourselves for at least three seconds."

Legolas pointed towards a tree that produced a few metres of shade.

"Let's go then." I said.

We rode our horses over and then jumped off them. We laid down in the shade. Legolas put his arms around my waist and I rested on his chest.

"I love you." Legolas said, looking down at me.

I looked up at him.

"Prove it. Scream it to the world that you love me." I said, smiling.

Legolas leaned down and whispered in my ear

"I love you." I looked at him, puzzled.

"Why did you whisper it?" I asked.

"Because you are my world." He answered.

I smiled at him and kissed him on the lips. It was perfect. I moved my hands up around his neck and he moved one hand up to my hair.

When we pulled apart, Legolas was basically on top of me. I smiled at him and he smiled down at me. I realized it was getting into the afternoon. How long have we been kissing for?

"As much as I hate to admit it, we should get back. People might start to become curious." I said, getting lost in his eyes.

"If we must." Legolas said.

He stood up and offered his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. When we stood up, there was no space between us.

"Do we have to go?" Legolas asked me.

I smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder.

"Unfortunately." I sighed.

We pulled apart and mounted our horses. We rode slowly up to Edoras, neither of us wanting to be back.

We entered the stables and dismounted our horses. We walked up to the throne room. Aragorn ran past us and stopped in front of Théoden.

"The beacons are lit! Gondor calls for aid." He said, breathless.

Théoden looked at Aragorn then said

"And Rohan will answer!"

I looked at Aragorn then at Legolas. We are going to go into battle again? I thought to myself. I was not in the mood to go and fight. I think the expression on my face gave away how I felt because Legolas held my hand and tightly squeezed it. I had a terrible feeling that something was going to happen. I didn't like it.