Weathertop

"I noticed we are heading to Weathertop Aragorn." I said, starting a conversation.

"Yes, we are going to Weathertop for the night." he said to me. 

He turned to the Hobbits and told them to keep up. When we finally reached Weathertop, the Hobbits collapsed from exhaustion. They immediately started to eat. The sun was just below the horizon and the stars were just peaking through the clouds.

"I'm going to have a look around the area, you stay with the Hobbits." Aragorn informed me.

I nodded. I didn't really want to go and I wanted to learn more about these curious little Hobbits. They weren't talking that much, probably because they didn't know me very well. But Pippin was curious to know who I was. All Sam did was glare at me suspiciously. 

"What's your name?" Pippin asked me.

The Hobbits then started to listen in to see if I would talk. When I didn't answer, Merry knew why and told me about Pippin and himself. Once they had told me quite a lot, I answered Pippin's earlier question.

"My name is Nessa Calaelen. I am an Elf and I travel with Aragorn quite a lot. I am friends with Gandalf the Grey and I come from Rivendell. I ran away when I was little because I didn't like following rules. Does that answer your question Pippin?" I asked him.

He nodded. I realized that Frodo had fallen asleep and that Aragorn was still gone. I grew worried. I stood up and tried to see if I could see him in the distance. I couldn't, nor could I hear him.

"I'm going to see if I can find Aragorn. All of you stay here and do not make a sound. I will be right back." I ordered the Hobbits.

I walked away. After a few minutes of looking, I found Aragorn. Then I saw something hooded and black at the top of Weathertop. I sprinted up. I found four Ringwraiths surrounding Frodo.