This is war

(AN: I'm really sorry that some chapters are missing, the author seems to have deleted them by mistake. Please bear with this and continue to enjoy the rest of this story. :) )

The Orcs seemed to also be fighting for their lives. Sauron's eye was looking down on us as we fought. I dodged and slashed an Orc's legs open. It kept fighting though. He raised his axe high in the air and just before he could bring it down and kill me, I cut open his stomach and blood stained my armor. It screamed loudly and then died.

Then suddenly, one of the flying Nazgúl aimed for my head. I ducked down just in time to avoid being killed. I looked up at the Nazgúl that almost killed me to see it now fighting a great Eagle.

"Eagles." I muttered.

More eagles flew in and fought from above.

"The eagles are coming! The eagles are coming!" I heard Pippin exclaim.

Then I was pulled back to reality by Merry's cries.

"Nessa! Nessa!" He yelled.

I instinctively ducked and it was lucky I did. I heard the sound of a sword moving quickly through the air. Then the whistle of an arrow. I heard a body fall to the ground and saw Legolas looking at me. I nodded to him as thanks and I continued fighting.

I stood back up and no longer felt Sauron's eye on me. The Nazgúl were flying off towards Mount Doom. No. I thought when I realized that Frodo and Sam would have been seen.

I turned to my right when I heard the loud heavy footsteps of a troll. It was an armored troll and Aragorn was right in front of him. I immediately started running towards him as he fell to the ground from the troll's mallet. I saw Legolas also trying to get to Aragorn. The troll placed a large foot on Aragorn's chest. Orcs and other beasts of Mordor were in my way. I couldn't get to him.

Then everyone turned around to Mount Doom. The troll left Aragorn and ran away from the battlefield. I turned to the Tower of Sauron to see it crumbling to pieces. The Black Gates fell to ash and the Orcs ran, fleeing in fright and terror. The very foundations of Mordor were collapsing.

Pippin and Merry were delighted as it was clear that Frodo and Sam had destroyed the ring, then Mount Doom exploded. I gasped in fright and realized I would not be seeing the two Hobbits again. Pippin and Merry had tears running down their cheeks. I felt Legolas at my side and turned to him, crying into his chest.

"They did it Nessa, they destroyed the ring." He said gently.

I looked up and gave him a smile.

"We're getting married." I said quietly.

He smiled and held me tightly.

"Yes we are." He agreed.

He kissed the top of my head as I started to calm down.

When I had stopped the flowing tears, I saw Aragorn talking to Gandalf.

"I'll be right back." I said to Legolas.

He nodded and kissed my lips. I walked over to Aragorn and stood a bit away as he talked to Gandalf. When they finished, Gandalf mounted Gwaihir, the Lord of the Eagles. Aragorn turned and saw me. We walked up to each other. I pulled him into a bone crushing hug. I chuckled as he hugged back.

"Thank you for staying alive." He said to me.

I laughed and pulled away.

"Where's Gandalf gone?" I asked him.

"He went to search for Frodo and Sam's bodies." He said quietly.

I nodded and then I remembered Merry and Pippin. I whizzed around and saw them sitting and talking on the ground. They both had a few scratches but the worst thing about them was the sadness on their faces. I walked over and sat with them. I pulled both of them into a hug and rubbed their backs. I felt their bodies shaking slightly as they quietly mourned for their friends. I leaned down to their faces and whispered