Lothlórien

Nessa's POV:

We were walking through a beautiful forest. I was walking behind Aragorn and Boromir was behind me. I wanted to walk with Legolas though. I heard Gimli talking with the Hobbits.

"Stay close, young Hobbits. They say there's a great sorceress that dwells in these woods, Elf-witch, of terrible power. All who look upon her, fall under her spell." Gimli warned the Hobbits.

I thought this was quite amusing though I didn't smile, how could I smile at a time like this? When one of the few people I trusted had died? Gimli continued talking with the Hobbits

"Well here is one Dwarf she won't ensnare so easily. I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox!" boasted Gimli.

Then arrows were pointed at us. We were surrounded by soldiers of Lothlórien. And I saw one of the Elves who had broken my heart. Haldir.

"The Dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark." Haldir said rudely to us. 

Gimli looked irritated at this comment. I glared at Haldir for insulting my friend and I just hated him. Aragorn held his hands in defeat as more arrows appeared. The others did but I didn't. Haldir looked at me with a disgusted look on his face. 

"Oh, you Nessa." He said, as if noticing me for the first time. 

I grabbed for my dagger but Aragorn stopped me. He knew me and Haldir didn't get along. Haldir led us to a platform and walked over to Legolas and Aragorn.

"Mae govannae, Legolas Thranduilion." (Welcome Legolas, Son of Thranduil.) Haldir welcomed Legolas. 

Legolas nodded his head and smiled at Haldir. Haldir then turned to Aragorn.

"Nae saian luume' Aragorn." (It has been too long Aragorn.) Haldir said, greeting Aragorn. 

Diola lle Haldir." (Thank you Haldir.) Aragorn said to Haldir. 

I rolled my eyes. You think you can just smile and they'll be your friend, idiot. I thought. Haldir then looked at Frodo and shook his head

"I cannot let you stay here, you bring great evil with you."

"Please, the road is dangerous, please let us stay here tonight." Aragorn pleaded.

"I'm sorry Aragorn." 

Then Haldir noticed that Gandalf was not with us. He changed his mind. 

"Come with me." He instructed. 

We all followed Haldir, who led us to a small clearing, the Elves that had pointed the arrows at us, followed behind.

"Caras Galadhron, the heart of Elvendom on Middle-Earth, Realm of the Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel, Lady of the Light." Haldir announced.