㊶I Like Where This Is Going

A semi-conscious boy stood in front of the bathroom mirror, shoulders hunched in weariness, drowsy eyes fighting to stay open as they listlessly stared back at his reflection.

“This is not gonna be a good day,” murmured Taehyung with a heavy sigh as he reached to turn on the faucet, and he splashed abundant ice-cold water on his drawn face.

After finishing his morning routine, which practically was washing his face and brushing his teeth, he plodded towards the younger’s room to make sure he was awake.

But, as he had suspected, he found Jeongguk nestled under the feathery blanket, light snores spreading across the room. “Kook.” He yanked the material off him and spectated as the boy grumbled, rummaging around the bed in search of the warm blanket. “You need to get up.”

“Don’t wanna.”

“Come on.” Taehyung twined his fingers around his wrist and pulled hard, forcibly placing him in a sitting position. “Open your eyes, baby.”

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t wanna.”

A snort escaped Taehyung at his childish behavior, and he held his cheeks in gentle palms, drawing a kiss on his head. “You don’t want to see my pretty face?”

“You’re playing dirty, Kim Taehyung.”

“And you’re being a baby, Jeon Jeongguk.”

“But I’m your baby.”

“Yes, you are.” A smile crept over his lips as he spoke, pecking his forehead once more. “Come on, we’re gonna be late.”

“Fine,” the younger groaned as he finally peeled his eyes open, blinking a couple of times to adjust his vision to the bright lighting. His gaze fell on Taehyung, and he cracked a sweet smile as he took in his gorgeous traits. “You’re indeed so pretty.”

“I know, right?” he rascally uttered as he fluttered his eyelashes, a simpering action that had the other cooing over him. He discerned Jeongguk leaning closer, wanting to share a kiss, but he placed a finger against his lips and faintly pushed him back. “No kisses until you get out of this bed.”

And before he knew it, the younger jumped to his feet and spread his arms wide to his sides, waiting for him to crawl into his hug. A series of harmonic giggles spilled from his mouth a moment later as he climbed off the bed too, and crushed him into his embrace, squeezing him in repeat.

They shared a jumble of pecks that helped recharge their drained brains by the lack of sleep, their smiles unfaltering and their hearts brimmed with content.

The usually peaceful or entertaining car ride to the university converted into interrogation time, with Yoongi and Hoseok asking rapid-fire questions about the night before.

Taehyung fabled about everything his father found out, Jeongguk explained a ton of times to Hoseok that they still hadn’t had sex, and they also admitted to dating, which was something that both were throughout excited to know.

Their arrival came eventually, and the four boys trod towards the building, only for Taehyung to stagger to a halt as he became conscious of his forgotten backpack in Hoseok’s car.

“My bag... Hoseokie, give me the keys. And you don’t have to wait for me.”

His last declaration sent a puzzled feeling settling in Jeongguk’s gut, but he decided to stay mute as he watched Taehyung receive the key and shuffle off towards the car just after.