Chapter 1

It was a gloomy day someone is chasing a rugged man in a forest and the rugged man turns to the rocky part of the forest. The rugged man was cornered, with desperation he pointed the dagger to the person chasing him. The masked person gives a paper and shows him that he is wanted for murder and robbery.

"you have a huge bounty in your head." The masked person yelled to the rugged man.

"I know that's why I'm here running away from my crimes; I have a peaceful life here in the forest then you guys came chasing me." He is trembling to hold the dagger.

Another masked man appeared beside the leader and whispered something. Then they moved forward to the rugged man, then they heard a snap, within second the rugged man was hanging inside a huge net. He's yelling and it annoys the two masked men in front.

"Yah! You wanna die?"

"wahhhhh! Help!"

"ohoh! The help is coming don't worry." Then they heard a horse whining and heavy footsteps.

They turned their heads and they saw a group of uniformed men and approached them, then the one in charge hop out on one of the horses. He approaches the masked men and gave a stash to them full of gold and silver coins.

"Thank you for taking care of this, mad man." He said then he signaled to lower down the net and his men surrounded the man.

"P-Please Sir. Have mercy." The man was kneeling and begging, he was crying.

"You didn't think of mercy when you killed someone," Hyejin said out loud.

"P-Please. S-sir, I w-will change."

"Hahaha. Change? We've given you enough time to change but you killed another innocent man. You killed a farmer this time because he didn't give you food and shelter. You don't care either it's a nobleman or the lowest man in the food chain as long as you serve your thirst to kill." He uses his sword to tilt the head of the mad man.

"I-It was an accident." The mad man said.

The officer in charge approach, Hyejin and Hyoyeon and told them to leave and they left the scene. It was really deep in the forest, the mad man is good at hiding.

"Hyejin-ah, did they give us what we've been asking for?" Hyoyeon asks Hyejin.

"They said they will deliver, the goods that we need," Hyejin said calmly.

"But for now, we will celebrate a little." Namjoon butted in he gave them a silly smile.

They halt when they heard a loud shriek, echoing inside the forest.

"He deserved it. He killed his wife and his son." Hyoyeon said.

They continued their journey going out in the forest.

Later that night all of the members are having dinner and a drink in one of the taverns.

"Yah! Hyejin-ah." Hyoyeon called and she turned her head to the direction Hyoyeon is pointing to.

"Annyeong Hyejin-ssi, it's been a while." The female entertainer said, she scanned the group everyone is having fun.

"Yeah~ It's been months." Hyejin sighed.

"Do you want to have fun?" Hyejin tilted her head.

"Hmmm. Maybe later, Taeyeon-ssi."

Hyejin is quite drunk and the urge of having sexual intercourse is high, she's kissing Taeyeon hungrily and groping her body as well.

"I missed you Hyejin-ah." Taeyeon moaned.

"Hmmm" Hyejin replied with a moan.

They are inside of one of the tavern's rooms, where you can have some rest from drinking or having fun with one of the girls that you're having.

It was a hot and steamy night for Hyejin, everyone knows that she's into girls. But they don't care because Hyejin and her group helped them, with food, safety, medicine, and other things that related to the place.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------