Chapter 6

When they arrived in the palace, they will be having training in fighting, and some palace etiquette. Also, they studied the palace map for them to familiarize the place. They have sparring sessions with other royal guards, some are cocky about the group. But when it comes to fighting, they're good at fighting which the Royal guard head is impressed. They are given their royal guard tags, the whole training is a 1 month in total. Today is their first day to be assigned in the princess chambers.

"Wow! Finally, we can wear proper clothes and smells good, Unnie!" Hyejin said to Hyoyeon.

"Yeah! Finally smells good!"

Fixing their uniform, and they look dashing both Hyoyeon and Hyejin, they got out of their rooms. And they saw the two boys goofing around.

"Hohoi! Stop fooling around, we are inside the palace!"

Then one royal maid approaches them.

"Excuse me. The Queen wants to talk to the four of you."

They bowed and followed the maid to the garden inside the princess palace.

"Leave us."

"Yes. My Queen." The maids and other guards left.

"I want to thank you for accepting my offer and also to welcome you here, I want you to protect the princess at all cost. But before that, I want you to investigate the incident."

"But My Queen, the King mentioned earlier that they already looking for the person involve and the mastermind," Hyoyeon said.

"Yes. But I want to look into it." The Queen said.

"We will help you with it, rest assured," Hyoyeon replied.

Then they start walking towards the Princess chamber and the Queen left. Then the Royal maid approached them, and Hyoyeon's eyes widen.

"S-Soonkyu?" she mumbled.

"Welcome to the Palace and thank you for saving us," Soonkyu said.

"Erhm. Your welcome Lady Soonkyu." Hyejin said and bowed.

"Please follow me." They Followed Lady Soonkyu inside.

They were in awe when they entered the princess' chambers. They saw beautiful vases and paintings inside.

"Wooow! Noona~ we are very lucky to save the queen and princess." Namjoon said to Hyoyeon.

"Please wait here."

They waited in one of the receiving areas, inside the chambers.

"The Princess is here!" they kneel and bow.

"What are you doing?" Hyejin raises her head.

"We are giving respect to you Princess," Hyoyeon said.

"Stand up. I'm not a god." She said.

They sprung up and bowed.

"have a seat."

They offered tea.

"How's your wound, Princess."

"It's healing. Please leave us Soonkyu and please call Seulgi-ssi."

"Yes, Princess."

All of the maids and some of the guards left the area, and Seulgi entered her eyes grew wide, and ran to her Unnies.

"Unnie! Oppa!" they hugged her tight.

"We missed you Seulgi-ah." Namjoon said.

"Aigoo~ our bear~ our maknae~" He pinched her cheeks.

"You look good in your uniform Seulgi-ah."

While Hyejin is smiling brightly and then she saw Princess Wheein smiling brightly and then the princess turned her head and their eyes met.

Hyejin felt like hypnotize like magnets.

Shiit.shiiit. my heart. stop it.

Then Hyejin felt a nudge from Hyoyeon, and Hyoyeon whispered something to Hyejin her eyes grew wider.

"Ehrm. So? I guess you're happy now Seulgi-ssi?" Princess Wheein said.

"Yes! Thank you, Princess." She bowed.

"No problem." The Princess breathes and fixes her hair and takes her seat.

"So? Who will be my bodyguards?"

"I'm Hyoyeon and this is Hyejin. She will be your closest bodyguard, she will accompany you everywhere." Hyoyeon said.

"And what're their jobs?" she referring to the two men.

"I'm Namjoon and this is Jungkook we will be in charge of securing the area."

"Hyejin and Hyoyeon will be closer to me than the two of you."

"Yes, Princess Wheein." Hyejin said.

She's so pretty. Hyejin thought.

"I see."

"Princess Wheein you need to go to one of your lessons right now." Lady Soonkyu said.

"I will. I guess we need to go?" Princess Wheein said.

"Unnie? She's still not okay, sometimes she will feel dizzy." Seulgi said in a low voice.

"Okay. Thank you for telling me this." Hyejin said, and she smiled at Seulgi.

The princess attended her painting class, which is her strongest point.

When Hyejin saw her painting, she saw it was a flower.

"What do you think?" the Princess said.

Hyejin just stared.

"M-Me?"

"Ugh! Did you see anyone, Besides us?" The Princess asked.

"Uuhmm. It's beautiful, princess." She said sincerely.

"I know." She gave Hyejin a smirk.

"Erhm."

Then Princess Wheein feels dizzy, she holds to the table.

"Are you okay?" Hyejin asked.

"I-I'm fine." She said and smiled at Hyejin.

Dugeun. Dugeun.Dugeun.

Hyejin swallowed a lump in her throat.

Lady Soonkyu arrived and she guided the princess to her music class.

"Hyoyeon. Please note that you will be guarding outside the room."

"Y-yes. I understand." Lady Soonkyu gave her a sexy smile.

What was that? Is she flirting with me? Hyoyeon thought.

They just stood there for hours, the queen insisted that one of them will be staying inside the princess chambers. She will have a room inside and will be guarding the princess closely.

"Unnie? Do you want to stay with the Princess?" Hyejin asked.

"Heol! I saw how you stare at the princess and you want me to stay with her? Are nuts?" Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah~ Noona is right you have a huge crush on her! Just stay by her side she needs you the most!" Namjoon said while munching the ribs served to them.

She let out a sigh.

"Okay fine. I will go." Then she stood up.

"Wait! Where are you going?" Jungkook while holding their drinks.

"Yah! Sit down she'll go to her princess."

"Oh!"

"Cheers!"

"CHEERS!!"

It was a tiring first day for them but it's kinda fulfilling on their part. No stalking, No climbing on the roofs, no stealing of hard evidence, no Blackmailing they just guard the princess and clearing the area.