Chapter 14

It was late afternoon and Lady Wheein is walking by the courtyard when she saw a familiar figure but she just brushes it off because she knows that Hyejin will not come back to her, and she doesn't know if Hyejin is still alive.

'What are you thinking? She's not coming back.' She thought and she let out a heavy sigh, she look at her foot.

"Why are you so down?" She heard a familiar voice and she looks up and she opens her mouth but she closed it back.

"Surprise?" Hyejin smiled at her and opens her arms, but she felt pain in her shin and she fell, Wheein kicked her.

"Ugghhh!" when Wheein saw Hyejin clutching her shin, she goes back at her.

"You deserve it." Wheein told her, Hyejin grabs her hand.

"Don't go. I need to tell you something." She gave Wheein sad eyes.

"Fine. Let's talk inside." She said.

They went inside and Hyejin told Wheein everything, She trusted Seokjin and she's getting close with his cousin Taehyung.

" Are you sure about this?"

"I am. I saw him doing his dirty works, and they got Jungkook." Hyejin sighed.

"Does my mother know? Or even my father?"

"They do. Both of them." Wheein let out a sigh and she bit her thumbnail.

"Seokjin will not be here till late at night."

"So who's with you then?"

"Lately I'm talking with his cousin, but I know he likes me."

"He does like you, and supposedly he is the one you will be marrying," Hyejin said to Wheein without hesitation, she doesn't want to hide something from her anymore.

"H-How did you know?"

"I just know."

Hyejin changes the topic and she asks Wheein many things. She's been away for a long time. She just wanted to make sure everything is fine while she's away, but still, she found out that the princess still has death threats.

"I thought, it will stop when you get married to Seokjin."

"Me too, still I get threats."

"Maybe some-" Hyejin was cut off by a familiar voice.

"Sister!"

'Sounds familiar.' Hyejin thought.

Unknown to Hyejin, Wheein got tensed when she saw Taehyung approaching them.

"O-oppa! You're here?"

"You know why I'm here." He gave her a warm smile.

"Uhmm." She looks at Hyejin, but Hyejin gave her a confusing look.

"Oh? I'm sorry to interrupt, By the way, I'm Taehyung cousin of Seokjin and cousin-in-law of the lady of the house." He bowed.

"I-I'm Hyejin. Loyal guard of Princess Wheein." She bowed to Taehyung.

"Oh? I heard so much about you, thanks to Wheein." Taehyung said to Hyejin.

"Y-Yah! I just mentioned her a few times." Wheein shyly said.

"Wheeinie? Do you have any plans for today? Do you want to go to the market?" Taehyung asked.

"I already have plans with Hyejin-ssi. I'm sorry oppa."

"I see. Maybe sometime we will go to the market."

"Sure," Wheein said without enthusiasm.

"I guess I will take my leave then, See you around Hyejin-ssi."

On Taehyung's mind, he wants to punch Hyejin in the face for ruining his plans, now that Wheein has her guard he will have a hard time approaching her.

"I guess I will have a plan B." He said while smiling crazily.

That day Hyejin and Wheein spend their day talking and they went to the market.

They stroll and walked side by side. WheeIn saw a hairpin, from a merchant's stall she touched it but returned it eventually.

"You want it, don't you?" Hyejin asked.

"Huh?"

"The Hair Pin."

"N-No."

"Liar." Hyejin left her and she ran the stall selling the hairpin.

She went to Wheein's side and she gave the hairpin to Wheein.

"Here. I want you to have this, it's my gift to you."

"more than like a bribe to forgive you."

"Y-Yeah." She scratched her brow.

"Hmmm~"

"Please let me slip this time," Hyejin said.

"I'll think about it but thank you." Wheein gave her a teasing smile, and she replied with a pout.

They walk and walk until they went to Hyejin's room inside the tavern. In which where she's staying for the night.

"Have a seat. What do you like? Water? Or tea?"

"Tea is fine."

Hyejin prepared tea for them.

"Hyejinie? Is it true?" Hyejin is sipping on her tea.

"Hmmmm?"

"That you love me?" Hyejin choked on her tea.

"Hey! Are you okay? Did I surprise you?" Wheein wipes Hyejin's lips and she's coughing hard.

"Y-Yes, I don't want to hide it anymore and I don't want to lie to you."

She said shyly, somewhat she's confessing her true feelings to Wheein.

"Wheeinie~ I know that you don't have the same fee-"

"I like you too! No! I love you too." Wheein said.

"W-What?"

"I don't want to repeat it."

"you what?" Hyejin is blinking and she felt her mouth dry from what she heard.

"Ughh! I said." She motioned her to move closer and leaned to her ears.

"I Love You." She hugged Hyejin and Hyejin hugs her back.

"and I Miss You Hyejinie."

"Me too." They're hugging and she heard Wheein's sobbing.

"Hey~ Don't cry. I'm here already." She hugs Wheein and caresses her cheeks.

"I know but I felt lonely. I'm happy now that you're here." Hyejin hugged her.

They return to the Kim's house, they saw Seokjin standing and waiting for her wife to arrive.

"Seokjin-ah?" Wheein called.

"Where have you been?" Seokjin asked worriedly.

"I'm with Hyejin."

'Hyejin? She's back?'

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, Master Seokjin I'm Ahn Hyejin the queen sent me here to guard princess Wheein." Hyejin said to Seokjin.

"Okay. I understand."

"and Namjoon will be transferred here also." She gave him a sweet and teasing smile.

"O-okay."

"Did you have dinner?" Seokjin asked

"Not yet"

"Okay me also I just arrive 10 minutes ago." Seokjin smiled at Wheein.

"Oh? Hyejin-ssi? Join us it's been a while that I saw you." Seokjin offered.

"It's an honor, Master." Hyejin bowed and accepted his offer.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" Seokjin said happily.