Chapter 2

It's a sunny day inside the Palace, everyone is busy preparing for the important guests to arrive. The king is having his tea time with the crowned prince, while the queen is making sure that everything is going well with the preparations of the arrival.

In the Garden

"Father, are you sure about this?" The crowned prince asked his father.

"Yes, the council wanted it."

"She's still young for marriage. Does she know that this meeting is about her marriage?"

"No. But I guess she'll found out once the Kim family arrives, she's smart not to know where this heading."

"I know. But I guess I can't stop you on behalf of my sister, not being the princess but being her Older brother." He told the King, his father.

"If I have a choice, for now, I don't want my daughter to get married without love within the marriage. The Queen and I fell in love before getting married and also you and the Crowned Princess."

"I know."

After their talk, the King went to his chambers also the crowned prince.

In the princess' chamber the crowned princess is helping her sister-in-law getting dressed and putting on make-up.

"You look beautiful with your hanbok and makeup on, Princess Wheein." The crowned princess said to her.

"Thank you." She said shyly.

"Princess Wheein! Princess Joohyun is here!" the maid announces the arrival of another royal family member.

"Let her come in!" Princess Wheein said to the maid outside.

"Oh! We will be having a girl talk right now!" the crowned princess said excitedly.

Princess Joohyun entered and bowed to both princesses, she smiled cheekily and ran towards them.

"I missed both of you!" She hugged the crowned princess and she hugs Wheein.

The head maid cleared her throat and told them that princess Wheein needs to get dressed already, so they seated while watching Wheein getting dressed the other maids served them with tea.

"So? Do you know who is coming this time?" Princess Joohyun asked Princess Wheein.

"Uhmm? I really don't know. Father told me to prepare and dressed beautifully." Princess Wheein replied.

"Maybe the crowned prince knows?" they both looked at the crowned princess and they heard a loud sigh.

"Unfortunately. I really don't know anything this time, your brother is too secretive this time."

The girls just pouted and sighed at what they heard.

"Do you think?" the crowned princess and Princess Wheein looked at Princess Joohyun.

"What?"

"You're getting married?" Princess Joohyun looked at her with confused eyes.

"Oh? It might be Princess Wheein." Crowned Princess said.

They just heard a loud sigh from Wheein, and they knew that the princess dislikes being pushed to these marriage issues.

"I don't know. Both of you know that I just don't want to settle down yet." Princess Wheein said.

When the preparation is done, they heard the arrival of the visitors. This day is totally extravagant and overwhelming for Princess Wheein. Princess Joohyun was right, she's getting engaged. Even though she will say No it the marriage will proceed. Because it's already the King arrange it, she wants to talk to her father.