Chapter 17

When the palace guards went to Kim Hyundong's residence, Kim Taehyung escapes and hides in one of their fully operational hideouts for storing the swords and bows they sell to the other kingdoms.

"Master Taehyung? What are you doing here?"

"I need to hide."

He rushes inside and the watcher saw some soldiers scanning the area. They bowed to the palace guards.

His right hand went to the hidden room.

"Master? What are you doing here?"

"Uncle got arrested for treason and the king is after me." He said he felt a pang on his right side and he saw some blood.

"Please call a doctor." He's breathing heavily.

"you got stab?"

"No. I while I was running away I stumble and scratch it on a sharp branch."

When the doctor arrived, he got some rest. His right hand Park Bogum went to the basement, where he kicks one of the prisoners.

"Yah! Wake up!" He splashes water on his face.

"Ugh! Wa! Wa! That was cold mister."

"Do you know where is your friend?"

"I'm sorry. But, I don't know."

"Liar!" He grabbed his hair.

"I'll ask you again. Where is your Friend?"

"He doesn't know, he was locked up for a long time now."

"You! What's your name?"

"Namjoon."

"Okay, where is your friend."

"We don't know."

Park Bogum gave up, and he punched Namjoon. He scanned Namjoon's hidden pockets and there he saw a jade bracelet.

"How come you have this? This is pretty expensive, did you steal it while you're inside the palace?"

"Give it back!" Namjoon was still weak but still hanging there.

"No."

"P-Please give it back." Namjoon is begging.

"pft." Then Park Bogum left the place.

Hyejin successfully sent a message to the palace, directly to Hyoyeon, she'll just wait for her reply.

"Hey? What's wrong?" Hyejin asked Wheein.

"I'm fine with this life, being with you."

Hyejin smiled but he sighed afterward.

"Wheeinah? We all know the king won't allow this kind of relationship."

"Are you sure? "

"Y-Yes? Maybe? I don't know." Hyejin cuddles with Wheein.

It was a windy afternoon and they can feel the wind coming from the cave hole.

"Did you know that Seokjin is gay?" Wheein asked Hyejin.

"Yes. He's in love with Namjoon."

"That's why Namjoon is very when he knew he will be transferred to Kim's residence."

"I know every time he will saw Seokjin he gives him this lovely smile to Namjoon."

"Omo! I thought I'm the only one who noticed it."

"No. Because that's how I see you gazing at me." Wheein teased Hyejin.

"Y-Yah! I feel shy." Hyejin touched her cheeks.