Chapter 4

3 months later

Hyejin's group was given a task by their patrons, they have hired both private and government offices on hard cases for them to solve and today is their vacant day. Seulgi who is in charge of herbs and medical stuff joined them, she's gathering some medical roots and herbs for them, Namjoon and Jungkook are gathering firewoods for them because they both lose from a bet before going to the woods. While Hyejin and Hyoyeon are hunting a deer for dinner.

They Heard a scream echoed and the deer that their trying to catch ran so fast and they saw Seulgi running towards them.

"Unnie! Unnie!" then Hyoyeon catches her shoulder and they wait for Seulgi to talk.

"T-There's an ambush."

"Where?!"

"Follow me!"

They ran fast and they saw Namjoon and Jungkook watching the ambush happening, and they heard a scream inside one of the palanquins, without a second thought Hyejin draw her bow and release the arrow and one of the masked men died instantly, the arrow was shot in the heart, the other masked men look up and in defense position then Hyoyeon draws and release the arrow. Then Namjoon and Jungkook attacked the other masked man, then it was a mess of blood everywhere.

"Let's go Unnie!" Seulgi ran and check the pulse of every person who's injured.

While Hyejin and Hyoyeon followed Seulgi and attacked the remaining masked men, and defended the Palanquin that is bigger than others. Even though Hyejin and Hyoyeon are females they are strong because they start their training in childhood.

"Noona! Behind you!" one masked man hurt Hyoyeon, it's not too serious but still, there is blood from the wound.

Hyejin stabbed the last masked man and deepened it, the man falls lifeless.

"Hyejin-ah~ check if someone is alive inside." She nodded.

*Knock knock*

When no one answered she open it and she saw a few females and a middle-aged lady while holding tight the wounded lady. Hyejin's eyes grew when she saw the seal and the woman, with big eyes.

The Queen.

"Her Majesty!" she instantly bowed and the rest followed.

The Queen is shaking and crying.

"Please help us, please help my daughter."

Instantly Hyejin gets up and she called Seulgi and checked the vitals and checked the wounds.

"We need to bring her to our house, Unnie." She said to Hyejin and the Queen grasp the hand of Seulgi begging to help her daughter.

"Please! Help my daughter." The Queen is crying and begging to Hyejin.

"We will My Queen, were just waiting for our other friend." The remaining royal maids are crying.

Jungkook brought their carriage and they put the queen and princess on the carriage and Jungkook drove the carriage and the others followed.

5 hours before the incident.

Flashback

While having their breakfast, the king insisted to have his breakfast with his family.

"So? You're going to Seokjin's place?" The King asked.

" Yes, Father."

"ohhhh~ you're falling for that guy, Princess Wheein?" Prince Chanwoo asked.