Epilogue

It was the busiest day in Seoul, a slim figure is running from the car park to the entrance. Many people are gathered at the entrance, she's wearing her normal suit.

"BYUL!" Her friend the curator of the museum signaled the guards to let her in.

"Unnie!" Byul hugged her and greeted her with a beautiful smile.

"Thank you for coming!"

"Thank you for inviting me. I didn't know it was private people."

"Semi-Private, to be exact."

"Dahee Unnie, still it's for the rich patrons of the museum."

"I know, but you look rich on your suit." She fixes it for her.

"Stop it."

"Excuse me, Ms. Lee" a guy in a suit approaches her.

"I have to go Byulah just roam around."

"Okay. See you."

She roamed around different artifacts that were excavated from the site. It was Joseon Era artifacts, that were displayed. Then her feet dragged her to square glass it has a Jade necklace and a hairpin, she read the description.

"Princess WheeIn." She mumbles, she was so engrossed in the Item.

'I Love you' her heart fluttered.

She heard a faint voice, maybe she's just hallucinating but she knew some said it just like a whisper.

She averted her eyes and looked up she saw a sophisticated woman, looking at the same artifact that she's staring at for a couple of minutes. She blinks her eyes a few times and she furrowed her eyebrows she felt a sudden familiarity.

'She looks familiar.'

Then the brown-haired woman looks at her and their eyes met, it's like she can feel the other person's soul. She smiles at her and the other smiled back.

It was a busy day for her, she's preparing to leave her workplace when her phone a very loud noise inside the parking lot.

'Reminder: Museum's new exhibit.

"Fuck. I forgot."

Then she saw a message coming from her friend.

From: Dahee Unnie

Yongsunah! I'll for you at the entrance just send me a text or call me when you arrive, okay?'

She leaves her car inside the company's parking lot she rides a taxi, and she's on her way to the said event. When She arrives at the museum she saw her friend and smiled at her.

"I thought you're not coming!"

"Am I that late?"

"No. You're on time."

They went inside and they talk about the discovery of new artifacts.

"Thank you for being one of our patrons."

"You're welcome, I love museums and I love you Unnie!"

"Aigoo! Being the sweetest dongsaeng."

"I'm just stating a fact, Unnie." Dahee gave her a sweet smile.

"Just stroll around, we displayed the artifacts the one that I told you."

She strolled and she went to the new artifacts section, something caught her eyes the Jade necklace and the hairpin.

'I guess these are the artifacts that she's talking about'

She scanned the items, and she felt something weird and familiar at the same time.

"Princess WheeIn" She mumbles.

She felt someone is looking at her she look up and saw a blonde-haired woman looking at her and when their eyes met. She felt she's looking at herself, like are a reflection.

Just like a whisper she heard, the words.

'I love You'

When the other woman smiled at her she smiled backs.

'Finally, I Found You'

--------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello! I'm planning on writing a new WheeSa story I'm still looking for my draft of it. Please be patient. take care everyone please wear your mask and sanitize! 

Enjoy!❤