Chapter 15

A few days after, Wheein and Hyejin are spending more time together, they go for walks and some horseback riding which Seokjin allows her, as long as Namjoon and Hyejin are with her.

"Where do you want to go?" Hyejin asked, Wheein allows her not too formal when it's just them.

"Hmm? I want to go to the stream." Wheein said

"a stream?"

"Yes. My Father and I went to a stream near the palace often." She smiled sweetly at Hyejin.

"Okay, I will call Namjoon."

"Okay."

Namjoon arrived and they prepared the horses. After a short ride, they arrive at the stream and they settled down.

"Noona? I will guard near the entrance."

"Okay." Namjoon gave her a smirk.

"Just send me a signal if something happened, okay?"

"Yes, I will. Noona? Have a good time." Namjoon said while running away from them.

Hyejin just watched the princess playing with some twigs and poking the water, she approached the princess.

"You, really love looking at yourself in the water?"

"Yah! You scared me."

"Hahaha don't be scared, it's just me Ahn Hyejin."

"Yeah~ Ahn 'Annoying' Hyejin."

"and the one you love." Wheein blushed when Hyejin said those words.

"Y-yah~ stop being greasy~" WheeIn covered her cheeks.

Hyejin is helping WheeIn cross the stream, Wheein slipped and both of them fell into the water.

"Aish! I told you to hold me."

"I told you to hold tighter!"

"did you just yell at me?"

"No!"

"tch!" Wheein got on her feet, and she rushes to the shore but to her surprise, she saw Taehyung eating an apple.

"Oh? O-oppa what are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for you." Wheein heard a grunt and she saw Namjoon both hands and feet tied together.

"W-what are you doing?" Wheein nervously asked.

"You-"

"Don't touch her," Hyejin said in a growl.

"Oh? Here's your bodyguard. Hyejin right?"

Wheein ran to Hyejin's side and clung into her arms.

"Let Namjoon go! Or else!" Taehyung cocked his eyebrow and gave her a smirk.

"Or else what?"

"Or else I'm gonna kill you!"

"tch tch. I'm a nobleman, you're just? Hmmm. Nothing!" Hyejin Give him a blow and Taehyung fell backward.

"Get her!" Hyejin saw 5 men surrounded her, she draws her sword.

"Stay beside me," Hyejin said to WheeIn, get close to her.

Hyejin slowly walks backward and then she saw Namjoon behind the 2 masked men

"RUN!!" He fought the group, Hyejin grabbed WheeIn's hand and they ran to the forest fast not looking behind.