Chapter 12

It's been a week since Hyejin and Jungkook left, but it feels like a month now.

She snapped out when she heard Lady Soonkyu talking.

"Princess, The King wants a word with you."

"Okay." She got up from her seat and ready to leave her chambers, then she saw Hyoyeon and Namjoon standing beside her and bowed at her.

"Hyoyeon-ssi? Any word from her?"

"I'm sorry to tell you, they've gone missing for quite some time now," Hyoyeon said apologetically.

"W-what? How long?"

"Two days, I talk to my sister but she said, doesn't have any Idea where are their bouts." She said to the princess.

"Two days?! And you just told me right now?"

"I'm sorry, but your mother wanted to make sure that they went missing."

They arrived at the King's chamber, and they saw he was just seating and staring at the garden.

"Your Majesty, Princess Wheein is here." He turns his head and she gave Princess Wheein a sweet smile.

"Father? What can I do for you?"

"Oh! Nothing I just need to tell you some news."

"About what?"

"About your bodyguard."

"W-What about her?"

"I guess you know that she went missing?"

"Y-Yes."

"She's missing because someone wants her to be away from you." He said it in a sad tone.

"W-what? W-why?" Princess Wheein asked her father in a confused manner.

"Your mother sent her on a mission. But it's should be just two days, three days tops and they'll be back. But they're gone."

"Do you know anything about this?"

"before they went missing, they send some message to your mother. They sent her some information about the illegal distribution of weapons and poisonous stuff."

"But Why her?"

"To lower your guards. Hyejin is one of the best fighters, I saw her fight when she's in training, she's fit to protect you. Hyoyeon is also good, that's why they're after for the remaining two friends of hers." The King said to her daughter.

"Why me? I'm not even going to inherit the throne. I'm just Wheein."

"You are still a princess. My Princess." The king said and he hugged her daughter, and he knew she'll cry from then on.

"I will protect, My family. No matter what." He said while Hugging her tight.

"Why? Me?" He cupped her face, and wipe the tears that flowing from her cheeks.

"We will figure this out, okay?" He said to her while wiping her tears.

They decided to move the wedding date sooner, because of the threat to the throne and for the princess, some political allies are planning against the King. But to tie the knot with one of Kim's son is the best way to protect the throne and the family, and the two friends are still missing while the other two is trying their best to protect the princess.

"Princess Wheein? It's me Namjoon, I want to have a word with you." He said.

"Please come in." She said in a very sad tone.