Chapter 7

Then a few weeks went by since they started their main duties, it was early in the morning. Royal guards, they're waking up early and as Hyejin did. She walks to the Princess chambers like inspecting something strange.

"Hyejin-ssi!" One of the maids called her.

"Yes?"

"The Princess is looking for you." The maid said.

With a second thought, she ran fast and she entered the princess's room. There she found that the princess is taking a bath, she turned her body and covers her eyes she slowly walks outside the room.

"Where are you going?" she heard the water splashing outside the tub.

"I-I'm S-sorry Princess f-for"

"For?"

"F-for barging in." She had a hard time talking when she knows that maybe the Princess is naked behind her.

"Please wait outside Lady Soonkyu." Wheein said.

"Yes." The maids said in unison.

"Turn around."

"B-But."

"Turn around. I'm covered." The princess said but still, she's not moving.

The princess grabbed her shoulder and she was turned around forcefully.

Hyejin's eyes closed immediately.

"Yah! Open your eyes! Or I will poke it!" The princess said annoyingly.

Hyejin opened it slowly and she saw that the princess is covered.

"I need you to change my bandage."

"Where is Seulgi? It's her job right? I mean yeah?" Hyejin said.

"She's with my Mother. She requested her, and besides, you're the one who helps Seulgi fix my wound!"

"Who said?"

"Lady Soonkyu and Seulgi-ssi!" She rolled her eyes.

Did she just rolled her eyes?! But she's still beautiful! Ughh.

"Okay. I will help you, but I will close my eyes." Hyejin closed her eyes.

"What? are you cra-" Wheein felt Hyejin's finger on her lips.

"See? I can shut you up even my eyes are close." Then Hyejin slowly opens her eyes and they met.

"Uhmm. Shall we start Princess?" Hyejin asked.

Then Hyejin prepared the things she needs and she slowly removes the clothes that covering the princess's body. They both gasp when she touched the skin of the princess.

So Smooth.

Suddenly she felt the hand of the princess guiding her, to wrap the bandage around her stomach and then she slowly traced the stomach down south then she felt a barrier. She heard a soft sigh coming from the princess, she peak then she found the Princess blushing.

"C-close your eyes." The Princess said and she nods she leans over to wrap around her body the remaining bandage and it's done.

Fuck! She smells so good! Like citrus.

"stand. And turn around." The princess instructed.

Hyejin immediately Stands and opened her eyes, and she hurriedly got out of the room. Like running.

What was that? It feels so tingly and it gave a butterfly in my stomach, my heart feels about to burst! Omoo!

"Princess we will help you know getting dress." Lady Soonkyu said.