Chapter 10

Hyejin went to the princess's room, and she bowed.

"Princess did you called me? What can I do for you?" She asked the Princess.

"I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about Seokjin." She said

"It's fine Princess. Your personal life is none of my business, Princess." She said it in a cold way, then the Princess looked at her.

She's sad. Those eyes are sad.

"Princess I have a very important meeting with your mother and, I sh-"

"Okay just go."

"Thank you." She bowed.

Hyejin fasten her walk, and she ran to the stables and she rode one of the horses. She needs to breathe, she needs to live and she clutches her clothed wound.

"Ughh." She went to a cliff that is hidden and she's the only one who knows that place, she gets off from the horse.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she emptied her lungs

"Maybe I'm crazy to fall in love with her." She mumbles then she felt a drop of water, she looked up.

"This is crazy." She laughs and then it rained, her tears flow with the raindrops.

"The great Ahn Hyejin cried over a girl, Well she's not just a girl but the princess to this country." She cried her heart out, she felt suffocated in the palace.

"I shouldn't have accepted the queen's offer." If she knew that she will fell in love with the princess easily, she knew she fell when each and every single day she can only see is the Princess's bright smile when her heart beats fast every time the princess is near her, they almost kissed at the lips, the last time the princess tried helping her bandages.

Flashback

The princess went to Hyejin's room and she saw Seulgi is helping Hyejin on putting some dried herbs on her wound.

"Yah! Unnie! don't move." Seulgi scolded her.

"But it hurts!" Hyejin said in her husky voice.

"I know!"

"Erm."

"Oh, Princess!" Seulgi bowed and she stops Hyejin from bowing.

"Don't move Hyejin. Seulgi continues putting the medicine." Seulgi nodded she gave Hyejin a death glare.

"Ow! Yah!" Seulgi gave her a death glare.

"Seulgi let me put the bandage."

"Y-yes, Princess." Seulgi prepared the new bandages.

"You can leave now. By the way, Joohyun is waiting for at the infirmary." The Princess said.

"Okay, I will go to the infirmary." Seulgi bowed and left.

"So? The Great Hyejin, is scared of her dongsaeng?" She put some cloth on the wound.

"Ahn. Ahn Hyejin." She said.

"Oh? The great Ahn Hyejin, is scared." The princess playfully said.

"I'm not scared. It hurts, you know?" she said and the princess starts to wrap the bandages around her abdomen, when Hyejin looked at the Princess she saw her licking her lower lip.

Shit. Did she just? Ahhh!

"Thank you for dropping by every day, Princess." She said.