Chapter 18

Hyejin woke early and decided to leave the place early, she prepared some breakfast for her loved one.

"Wheeinah?"

"Hmmm? 10 more minutes." She mumbled

"Wake up now. I already made breakfast, Let's eat together." Hyejin asked.

"Hmm. Okay." While rubbing her eyes, she grabbed her clothes and washed her face.

"You're a good cook."

"Thanks."

"My love?" Hyejin said Wheein choked on her soup.

"A-are you okay?" Hyejin rubbed her back.

"What did you say?"

"Are you okay?"

"No. The first one."

"errm? M-my Love?" Wheein quickly kissed Hyejin's lips.

"Yes?" Hyejin blushed at Wheein's antics.

"Tch! I guess we need to continue eating, it might to lead something or somewhere." She glances at the bed.

"Oh no. Hurry Hyejinah! So that you can come back here early."

After their hearty breakfast, Hyejin helped in cleaning the table and left.

---

On the other hand, Taehyung prepared early, when the sun slowly rising he immediately left his hideout. They crossed the stream and they stopped near the cave's entrance. It was well covered that you won't notice the entrance.

"Are you sure it's here?"

"Yes sir."

"Then check again, surround the area."

His servant blew a whistle and there the hawk flew above them and he landed on his servant's arm. One of his servants is a bird whisperer, and it's one of Taehyung's advantages on spying.

'I'll get you, My Princess.'

It takes another 2 mins and then the hawk returned.

"Master Taehyung." He bowed and whispered.

"Search the area."

His men searched the area and one of his men found the entrance, he went inside and there he saw the Princess fetching some water by the stream.

'This place is interesting.'

"So? This the place that keeps you away from me?"

The princess got startled by the voice she's very familiar with.

"H-How?"

"Do you think you can escape from me?" Taehyung approached her and slapped her hard.

Wheein felt dizzy it was painful and her ear is ringing.

"Bring me the prisoners, and tie them properly."

He threw the wall divider and there he saw a bed, he smirked. He dragged Wheein slapped her and punch her in the stomach, she cried from the sudden pain.

"Princess!" Both Jungkook and Namjoon called to her.

Taehyung approached the two and whispered something both of them widened their eyes.

"Tell it to you Noona, okay?" He gives them an evil smirk.

He slowly approached Wheein and he slapped her again, and he slowly removed his clothes.