Chapter 20

Princess Wheein and Kim Seokjin got divorced because of what happened, Seokjin can't face the royal family because of what happened. The Princess returned to the Palace with Namjoon and Jungkook beside her.

Few weeks after Hyejin's burial, Namjoon wanted to talk to the princess but she's not with herself. Namjoon and the princess is walking inside the garden, that's the chance he needed.

"Princess Wheein?"

"Hmmm?" She still staring blankly at the flowers blooming.

"Before she passed away she left a letter, and this." He handed the letter and a small pouch.

She instantly, read the letter and opened the pouch when she saw it was a necklace the same as the one Hyejin gave to her.

"She wanted to have you that. It's the sign of her love for you." Namjoon smiled at her.

"Yes, but still she left me."

"She didn't mean to."

"But still."

"you're her first love. First real love." Namjoon said.

Princess felt nothing after Namjoon said those words. Suddenly, the princess felt dizzy and she collapsed.

They found out that she got pregnant with Taehyung's child, but only a few know about it. Seulgi is in charge of her, her cousin Princess Joohyun is always there for her.

When she found out, she wanted to kill the fetus. But her mother scolded her and reminded her It's also her blood and flesh, and it's a gift from the heavens. Also, Seokjin heard about the news, he insists to be the father of the child and it will register under his name.

A few months later

"Princess Wheein" He bowed.

"Seokjinah?" she smiled sweetly at him, she misses her friend.

"How are you?"

"I'm doing great." She smiled at him

'She's smiling, again.'

"Thank goodness you're smiling again." He smiled

"Why wouldn't I?" she said while caressing her clothed stomach.

"Yeah, right." He let out a chuckle they had a good chat about the travel to the northern side of the region, he gave her gifts from that region.

"S-Seokjin-ah? I'll ask you a favor."

"What is it?" He felt something is wrong

"Please take care of my child. Please be a father to him or her, please let Namjoon protect my child." Princess Wheein said.

"O-Of course I will be the father."

A few days later, Princess Wheein is on her due date, it was a cold and starry night. Everyone inside the palace is restless because Princess Wheein is in labor and she's having a hard time giving birth.

"Princess we will align the head of the baby to your entrance." Seulgi managed to align the head to her entrance.

"S-Seulgi I'm tired"

"I know. On the count of three we will push, understand?" the princess nods.

"1...2..3.. PUSH!"

"AHHHH!"

"One more! I can see the head."

"1..2..3 PUSH!!"

"AHHHHH!!"