Chapter 5

Princess Wheein still didn't gain her consciousness, the Queen wanted to talk to Hyejin.

"Excuse me, The Queen wanted a word with you." One of the maids said.

"Okay. I'll go with you." Hyejin said.

"My Queen! She's here!" the maid announced.

"Let her in." The Queen said.

Hyejin bowed.

"Have a seat."

She seated in front of the Queen and put her sword beside her.

"Hyejin, thank you for helping us." The Queen sincerely said.

"My Queen, we will help if there is someone in need either a nobleman or just a commoner," Hyejin said while bowing her head.

"It's getting dark soon. Anytime now the whole palace is looking for us."

"Yes. Are we in trouble?" Hyejin asked The Queen nervously.

"No." The Queen smiled.

"Thank goodness, I don't want to die just like in a slaughterhouse."

"I would like to offer you and your group if it's okay with you guys." The Queen said.

Outside the house the group is eating and drink some rice wine, then someone kicked the main gate and they draw their swords but when they look up to the roofs they saw archers.

Shit. Hyoyeon thought.

Then one of the generals entered and pushed a commoner pointing to them that they are the ones who took the Queen and the princess.

"Don't move! You are under arrest for a treacherous act!"

Then Seulgi went outside and she drops the bucket and the door was slightly opened and the Prince Taeyang saw Princess Wheein's face.

"Wheein-ah!" The prince ran to the room and he saw the princess is sleeping and had a bandage around her chest and stomach area.

Then the soldiers drew their swords, pointing at Hyejin's group.

"What did you do to my daughter!?" the King shouted.

Then the Queen went out.

"Stop." The Queen said.

The King ran and hug his wife, then Hyejin went outside beside the Queen and bow downed to the King.

"Stop. They are the ones who helped us, if it's not for them we are surely dead by now." The Queen said.

"Put down your swords!" the King ordered.

"Father! Wheein is badly hurt!"

"She is," Hyejin said and bowed to the Prince.

The King went to her daughter, and anger boils him.

"Do you have any idea who did this?" He asked Hyejin.

"Unfortunately, No, your majesty. We arrived at the crime scene when all of your guards are dead and fortunately some of the royal maids are alive." Hyejin said.

"The suspects are wearing a mask!" Namjoon shouted and the king turned his head.

"I-I'm s-sorry." Namjoon bowed and Jungkook smacks him on the head.

"Father we need to transfer Princess Wheein to the palace, Immediately!" the Prince said.

"I Object!" Seulgi stands and suddenly the guards pointed swords towards her.