Chapter 16

When the palace heard that Princess Wheein didn't return from their walk, the King sent Prince Chanwoo to check the house of Kim there he saw Taehyung with Seokjin.

"Prince Chanwoo." Seokjin and Taehyung bowed.

"What brings you here?" Seokjin asked

"My Father sent me here, any updates?"

"We already search the area, but we only saw some footsteps from both the horses and humans, no blood traces or anything," Taehyung said.

"I see." Prince Chanwoo said.

"Let's go inside, brother-in-law." The prince obliged.

They settled inside Seokjin's study room, the servants serve them some tea.

"Any evidence on the scene?" Prince Chanwoo asked.

"I saw this hopae. It belongs to one of her guards." Taehyung put it on the table.

"Where did you get this?" Seokjin asked.

"In the area, when we went there. I step on it, and as you can see there are bloodstains." Taehyung said.

"Hmmm." Prince Chanwoo picked up the stained hopae and check the hopae.

'interesting.'

"I will check the area, I will be going there." Prince Chanwoo stands up and exited Seokjin's study room.

Prince Chanwoo left, Seokjin grabbed Taehyung back inside his study room.

"Where did you get this?"

"I saw it in the area. Why?"

'Namjoon. I hope he's alive.'

"What's wrong, Seokjinah?"

"N-Nothing, I'm just sad my wife is missing and I'm here I can't do anything."

"Seokjinah? Everything will be fine." Taehyung said to Seokjin, giving him a small smile.

When Prince Chanwoo arrived in the area, some soldiers are guarding the crime scene.

"Let the Prince enter the vicinity he's here to investigate, the King sent him." One of his guards said.

When Prince Chanwoo entered the area, He scanned the footprints and other areas, he crouched and touched the soil.

'hmmm. Interesting, there are more than five people here.'

"Captain? Did you scan the area before I got here?"

"No sir. They gave us orders not to touch anything."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Y-Yes your highness." He bowed to the prince.

Little did they know the King sent the prince because it's his line of specialty. The Prince has a vast collection of books on crime and investigation, even when he's still a child he is fascinated in that field. The soldiers wondering why the prince is just staring at the area.

'hmm. There are more than five people in here, one is kneeling.'

He starts to walk towards the stream, checked the footprints.

'Two people.'

'hmmm. I guess they crossed the stream.'

Then he suddenly crossed the stream, and he's right. He saw footprints by the shore.

"GET ME SOME LIGHT HERE!" He shouted then one of his guards followed him bringing lanterns and torches.

"They crossed the stream." He said while smirking.