Chapter 1

This is gonna be a One Direction adoption fanfic where the boys adopt a 5-year-old <3
It takes place during their frat boy era

Harrys POV
I was going on a walk while the other boys were rehearsing a new song. I already finished my recordings for today and I was bored so I decided to go for a long walk. Apart than a hand full of teens who wanted to hug me or take a picture everything went smooth.
After 20 minutes of walking I saw a beautiful little parc where a few flowers and a playground could be found as well. I crossed a big tree and heard someone whimper? I looked underneath it and saw a little girl maybe 4 years old, with a few tears in her eyes. I bent down to her level and started talking to her in a sympathetic voice

"Hello, lil one. Are you alright?"

She didn't say anything she just looked at me a little scared. So I quickly added

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you, My name is Harry and I just want to help you."

Now her big blue eyes looked at me and she eventually stopped crying. I heard her stomach growl and smiled at her and Said

"You seem a little bit hungry, darling. How about I'll buy you a pretzel from the pretzel man over there? Are you okay with coming out of there?"

She thought for a moment but then nodded and stood up. I held my hand out for her just in case she needs help standing up which she took and (what I found very adorable) she didn't let go of it. Oh geez Liam was right I do have a soft spot for little kids.
I wonder who she is and where she comes from, I mean who lets their small child run around alone in a big city like California...
When we reached the pretzel man I bought a pretzel with pink icing on it for the girl and we sat down on a bank when she started eating. Unfortunately she hasn't said anything yet but I still decided to ask her a question.

"Sweetheart would you mind telling me your beautiful name?"

In a very small but most adorable voice ever I heard her saying "Hailey"

"Hailey? That's a beautiful name, love", I told her and she smiled. I began to think, I had to find this girls parents or otherwise people will think we kidnapped her or something. "Do you know where your parents are, Hailey? They are probably already worried about you"
Hailey looked at me sadly and pointed to the sky. I looked down. Now for the first time it was Hailey who started saying something:"Look" It was only one word but it was still a progress. Anyways she showed me a bracelet that was put around her wrist. I read Mrs. Carter's orphanage and an address and a phone number. I decided to just bring her back there because I really didn't know what else's I could do. Next to me I heard Hailey yawn and after making sure she was comfortable with it, I picked her up. Luckily the orphanage was only 15 minutes away so I walked there. I also took the walk as an opportunity to take a better look at Hailey who fell asleep in my arms. She looks very tiny, I guess she's about 4? Her blonde brown straight to wavy hair is going down under her shoulder. She looked a little bit too skinny and she had big bags under her eyes. She must have been through so much.

I finally reached the orphanage and right before I wanted to knock on the door, Hailey woke up. I told her that she's home again and then I knocked. An old lady opened the door and looked at us confused.

I said: "Hello Mam my name is Harry Styles and I found Hailey in a parc so I bought her some food and brought her back here."

The lady answered:"Dear lord you're gonna pay for that.. I mean thank you so much Mister Styles we were already worried sick, it's one of Haileys habits to just run away when things are getting too much for her. I'm just glad you're here darling" she wanted to take Hailey out of my arms who kinda clung to me and looked at me scared but then finally let go. "Thank you again, say bye to mister styles Hailey", the lady said and after that the door was closed in front of my nose. Weird, I thought. I swear I heard a voice screaming. The whole expe- My phone was ringing and I picked it up, it was Niall

H: Ni?
N: Yeah it's me. Man where are you
H: I'm in my way back I'll be there in 20
N: Fine by me were ordering pizza, want some?
H: Duhhh! Pineapple and ham please
N: K see ya
H:Byee

On my way home I thought about if I should tell the boys about little Hailey.

_____________________
I hope you liked it🥰💗