Chapter 5

AN: Have fun reading🥰💗

_____________

Niall's POV:
We decided that it was my turn to spend some time with Hailey and honestly I was so excited, I always wanted a little sister and this is kind of like that.
By now everyone was in there room already And Hailey and me were alone.
"So the first day has already passed huh? Do you like it here?", I asked but she didn't answer. "The pizza was really good as well don't ya agree?" was my second question but she still didn't say anything. Wow This was harder than I thought:"What's your favorite thing here so far?" Surprise she didn't answer again. When I stood up from my bed to help her and walked towards her she started crying. What have I done? Did I do anything wrong? I only asked her questions and got up of my bed? Within about 10 seconds of Hailey crying the door opened and first Harry and later Liam and Louis stormed in.

Harry: What happened? Is Hailey okay?
Niall: Maybe? I think she's fine but she just started crying randomly I don't know why?
Liam: How about we try to talk to her about it?
Louis: *whispers* but she doesn't necessarily talk to us..
Harry: We can try at least.

Liams POV
None of us knew why Hailey was crying and we didn't really know what to do so I just said:"Calm down it's okay love" and stuff like that and Louis asked if she wanted to hear a story but Hailey ran to Harry and hugged his leg and he picked her up and rubbed circles on her back he mouthed us:"I think she's just gonna sleep in my room tonight" and we all agreed. Poor Nialler tho, I don't think he did anything wrong Hailey is just scared really easily I guess. He still looked a little sad and Niall was like the baby of our friendgroup so I asked him if he wanted to sleep in my room today and he smiled at me and said yes. Gosh sometimes Niall is like an 8 year old brother but that's why we love our little Irish lad.

Harrys POV
As soon as Hailey stopped crying we reached my room and went in.
She didn't have any pjs because she wasn't allowed to bring a lot of stuff that belongs to the orphanage so I looked for some clothes that she could wear. Ours would be way to big but I found two very small  shirts of our merchandise line. The white one was a size 4 years olds and the other one was pink  in a size 8 year olds. I put the bigger one on her so it was kind of like a nightgown and it looked so cute on her.
I picked her up and sat down on my bed placing her on my lap. I know she trusts me so I started talking to her calmly while taking her hand.

Haz: What happend Hailey why were you crying?
Ha: Because I didn't see you and I was scared because what of they hurt me?

Her facial expressions were so worried and I'm honestly so sorry that Hailey had to experience stuff like that. How is it possible that a five year old is afraid to talk with someone because she would be hurt? But with me she talked perfectly I hope she knows that she'll be safe here...

Harry: Love, you know they would never hurt you why would you think that?
Hailey: Because I talked without permission.

She looked down and my face froze 'because I talked without permission' kids should be able to talk whenever they feel free to. And why does she think we'd hurt her? I just hugged her and whispered in her ear with a soothing voice:"I don't know what you had to go through in the orphanage but here it's very different. You're safe here. Trust me luv and you don't have to ask for permission to talk do you understand that?"

Haileys POV:
I can't believe Harry is so nice to me no one has ever treated me as nice as that. I nodded and hugged him and then I asked:"Uhm.. Can I really say everything I want to say?" Harry chuckled and said yes. Yay that's so cool I'm finally free and she can't hurt me anymore.
Harry and me layed down and right before I fell asleep I decided to say one last thing.