Chapter 7

AN: sorry I totally forgot to update even tho I had the chapters prewritten😂💗
Sorry luvssss🥰🙈
________________________
Niall's POV:
We finally arrived at Nandos and I am soo hungry. I just ordered a bucket full of Chicken Nuggets, two cheeseburgers two big bags of French fries and juice boxes for everyone, we can share our food.

Harry: Niall? Why do we have juice boxes as well? They're for kids...
Niall: They're for every age

The others laughed at me but hey I love apple juice and Hailey did too. We sat down at a big table. On the right side Liam Zayn and Harry sat down and on the left Hailey sat on the bench between Louis and me.

Hailey: You know what? I have never eaten nuggets and burgers and fries

Im still shocked, how have they treated her at the orphanage? What kid has never eaten fast food?

Niall: Well you're gonna love them, do you wanna try it with ketchup?
"Yesss", she squealed in excitement and I put some on the fries and she looked at them curiously.

Zayn: Wait I want to keep this on video
Louis: Yeah that's a good idea hahaha

Zayn started recording and Hailey carefully dipped a French frie in the ketchup and then put it in her mouth. Her face lit up:"I love it" she squealed she then tried a chicken nugget and screamed happily:"that's my new favorite food now"
Louis said:"now you gotta try a cheeseburger, here take a bite" he held his half eaten cheeseburger in front of her and she took a bite and loved it as well:"I love love love love burgers but without the salad in there"
We laughed and Louis put an arm around her and I laughed.

Zayn: Thats a nice new vid I'm gonna post it
Liam: No, no one knows about her yet...
Zayn: Right I forgot
Louis: why is it so empty here by the way? I've never seen a mall with rarely girls in there?
Niall: There is a Justin Bieber concert not that far away I think that's where they all are
Harry: Yeah true- why do you know that
Niall: We're bros on Twitter (I said proud)

Louis POV
After we finished eating we decided to head back home. I picked up Hailey because she seemed quite tired. Liam quickly put the new car seat we bought in Harrys car and we put Hailey in there who immediately fell asleep. Zayn took a picture again and we drove home.

Haileys POV:
I woke up on a couch, I looked around and no one could be seen except for Louis who slept on the couch next to me. Carefully I tried to get up without waking up Louis.
Mmmhh what can I do now? And where are the dolls from yesterday? I wanna play with them again. I found them and this time I took all five and not just Niall I wondered if they have any more clothes for them? I went into the kitchen I need some place to play somewhere without waking up the Louis. But I couldn't reach the kitchen door because it was was higher than a normal one. What can I do? Oh I know what, I'm just gonna explore the house a little bit. I walked up the stairs by myself without falling and started looking for rooms I haven't seen before. At the end of the hallway I saw a little door that was only a tiny little bit taller than me and you could barely see it. I tried to open it and it worked yay. The tiny room was quite small, only people under 5 foot would be able to stand up here. But the good thing is I'm smaller than that and the room even has a little window so it was light. I smiled, closed the door.

I played in there for about 20 minutes then I was thirsty and wanted to drink something so I went in the kitchen again and wondered how to open the big door. Luckily Liam just woke up and opened it for me. He ruffled my hair and asked:" Are you alright love? Can I do anything for you?"
I nodded and said:" can I please have something to drink?"
Liam nodded and picked me up:"Let's see what's in the fridge, shall we?"
Liam opened the fridge and it was sooooo big! I looked into it and saw some orange lemonade juice boxes so I pointed at them and said:" Can I have that one please?"
"Of course there you go, good choice by the way those are also Louis favorite"
I thanked Liam for the juice box and started drinking it. After thinking about it I decided to not tell the boys about the Little room, maybe it's forbidden to go in there I don't know.