Chapter 2

AN: Thank you so much for all the lovely support on my first chapter🥰 I love y'all so much💗💗💗

I opened the door of the boys and my house and saw the usual chaos. I loved it haha Louis was annoying Liam, Niall was eating some kind of cheese puffs and Zayn was playing a guitar game on our wii:

Harry: Hi lads
Louis: Harry where have you been for so long
Niall: Yeah it's been ages
Harry: I found a girl
Niall: Niceee was she hot
Harry: NO! Niall it's not like this, I found a like 4-year-old at a parc she looked lost so I took care of her and brought her back to the orphanage she lived in.
Liam: Aww Harry that's really mature of you to be honest, I'm proud
Harry: Thanks Li
Louis: Daddy Direction at his finest

And with that he jumped on Liams back. I was just glad when the Pizza came.

Liams POV:
Right when we wanted to enjoy our pizza we I got a phone call from Simon he wanted us to come to his office for some special late night meeting. I thought it was the best idea if I drove the car so that's how we did it.
Except for Louis and Niall play fighting which channel they listen to everything went pretty good, I just noticed that Harry was very quiet today. He seemed like he was sunken in his thoughts.
"Harry mate are you okay? You seem really quiet today", I asked. He just nodded and didn't say anything. I just let it sit maybe he was just tired. We went into the meeting with Simon and he told us about some new tour stuff coming out.

Harrys POV:

All I could think about is Haileys face when I handed her over, I could see her shining blue eyes right in front of me basically screaming please don't let me go, help me. The lady acted quite nice to be honest but the scream I heard... And the way she tried to hold onto me. I thought for a second:
"What if we adopted a child, Niall would have made a great dad, Liam is really responsible anyways and Louis and Zayn would for sure have a lot of fun with raising kids as well..."
"Mate", Liam said "I don't know if we can do this I mean we've never talked about adopting but if that's what you want we can inform us at least" Shit did I think out loud? "Uhm sorry forget what I said I didn't mean to say it loud...", I mumbled and looked down. The meeting continued and I kept thinking about Hailey and what I could do when I heard a splashing sound and two people screaming I looked up and saw Niall and Louis covered in red fruit juice.

Louis:Niall did it
Niall: No Louis did
Louis: You pushed my juice box out of my hand
Niall: Only because Liam pushed my chair!
Liam: What the-? I was turning around

They were all discussing about who spilled Louis juice box when suddenly a slightly angry Simon said

"Quiet boys! You know what? I thought about it and I think I like Harrys idea, you all need to be more responsible! None of you thought about just cleaning the floor instead you guys argued about a juice box?! Seriously this needs to change you guys are not 17 anymore! I will call the adoption center right now and you will go there tomorrow to pick out youur new child. Now go home and think about what I said!"

Wow I haven't seen Simon so angry like today at all. Wait! We're adopting a child from an adoption center I can't wait for tomorrow. Once we arrived at home I quickly went to bed and wanted to sleep but all I could think about is who are we gonna adopt and would I be able to convince the boys to take Hailey?

______________________________
Meanwhile at the adoption center:

?: Why did you run away you stupid worthless child
Hailey: I-I-I'm Sorry
?: SHUT UP *slaps Hailey*
Hailey: Ouchhh *she starts crying*
?: You will never be adopted! No one will ever want you

*now the person kicked the young girl in her ribs and she weakly fell down to the ground and was left alone in the room crying in pain*

___________________________
AN: Next chapter will be the adoption I hope You enjoy my story so far💗