Chapter 3

AN: Hiii to everyone who is reading this, I hope you had a great day love youuu🥰💗

Zayn's POV
I don't understand why we have to adopt a kid? Only because the others can't behave I have to take care of a child now I looked around. We were almost at the door of an adoption center. It's so light here ugh I hate it. I put out my sunglasses. I wore a black leather jacket with matching pants. We walked in and a lot of the kids there immediately recognized us, mainly the older ones being 14 to 18 we told them why we're here and they all wanted us to adopt them and said something about living a wattpad fanfiction, I didn't understand what they were talking about. Anyways I saw a lady who came to us:

"You're the famous One Direction and I heard from a manager that you need to adopt a child?"

We all nodded why were the other boys so keen and excited? Niall was smiling bright Liam looked happy and even Louis was tapping Harrys shoulder the whole time and showing him kids with pointing on them. I hope we can at least get a teenager who can go away soon because they wouldn't need us anymore.

"Your Manager Mister cowbell actually prepared everything here so I only need to call all the girls between 4 and 6 to come down"

Ughhh why little kids. I mean I have nothing against kids, it's cute as hell when there are little kids at our shows but I don't want to take care of them.

Niall's POV
I am honestly so excited I always wanted a little sister and this is kind of like that. I saw about 10 little girls just awkwardly standing there. One of them had blonde hair and blue eyes just like me I think we should take that one we would be twins.

Harrys POV
Where is Hailey? This is the orphanage where I brought her yesterday she should be here unless... "Excuse me mam?", I asked "where is the little girl I found at the parc yesterday?" She rolled her eyes and said :"Hailey! She is annoying I would adopt someone else, trust me you don't want her nobody would ever want that worthless child!"
I was seriously speechless. How can she say something like that about an innocent creature like Hailey. I couldn't even say a word. When Liam said:"Well we would like to adopt her miss" with a sassy smile on his face.
I looked at him and he just smiled and nodded at me:"I've seen you. I know that it was bugging you how they treat her" In moments like this I just appreciate Liam so much. The adoption lady just went away and I took the steps up to go to the kids rooms when I finally found a door where I could read 4 names, one of them being Hailey. I knocked and stepped in.
What I saw was little Hailey sitting on the floor covered in a blanket, her eyes light up when she saw me but she didn't say anything. I kneeled down and asked her:"Hello Hailey, do you remember me? *she nodded* me and my friends decided to adopt a child, would you like to be adopted by us?" At first she didn't say or do anything but then she quickly nodded her head, smiled and grabbed a small backpack where she put an old dirty playdress a broken hairbrush and a book, as well as another hand full of clothes in. I was so shocked when I saw how many things the kids here don't have. Anyways Hailey took my hand and we went downstairs when the boys smiled at her I could tell they already loved her. Except for Zayn he didn't look that interested. We signed the documents and learned that Hailey recently turned 5 and that she lost her parents when she was 2 years old in a car crash.

Louis POV
Aww the kid Harry and Liam choose is so cute. She looks a little bit like me, we both have blue eyes and brown blonde hair. I smiled at her but she hid her face in Harrys shoulder because he was the one who carried her. She was probably a bit shy at first. We sat down in our car, well we didn't have a kids car seat yet but since Harry drove the car he couldn't let Hailey sit on his lap. I offered to take her and at first she resisted a little and wanted to stay with Hazza but after he explained that he would drive the car she let me sit her down in my lap. I quietly talked to her even tho she didn't answer but I told he funny stories I had experienced or just general facts about me and the other boys and one time I even heard a tiny giggle. I smiled.

Liams POV:
Wow I thought. Now we're real dads, or big brothers? I don't know but I guess that's on her. I looked at the backseat to see her sleeping on Louis lap who smiled wide. Well I guess Simon was right this girl wasn't even here for an hour and Louis is as calm as he never is. I chatted with Harry and just a little later we arrived home.

AN: it's Weekend yayyyyyy🎉
Don't forget to tpwk💗 stay safe xx