Chapter 11

AN: have fun reading🥰
________________________
Louis POV
I had a beautiful day with Hailey. First we ate breakfast together and after that we went to a toy store.I know that she plays a lot with the Nialls action figure and also our ones so I wanted to ask her if she wants a real Barbie. When I told her she could pick one she didn't choose one of the princesses or mermaids like I expected. She choose a Barbie that was still a little girl and then smiled at me and said:"Now I can play that we are doing stuff all together because this Barbie kinda looks like me"

I couldn't hide a smile to be honest, this kid is just too pure for this world.
"She's beautiful just like you, luv"
I paid everything and then we went to the playground where Hailey played a little bit and later we went home.

Harrys POV
I was sitting on the sofa with Niall and we were watching some cartoons (not my choice) when the workers came downstairs and told us the room is done. We thanked them a billion times and paid them. Only 10 minutes later Louis and Hailey arrived.
Louis opened the door and Hailey (like every time we meet again) ran towards me screaming:"Harryyyyyyyy" I laughed, scooped her up and kissed her on her cheek. "Haileyyyyyy", I imitated her. We both laughed and Louis joined. "Hey! I also want a hug from Harry", he said and pouted in a joking way and Hailey included him in our hug.
💥
Niall took a picture
"Sorry you guys look so cute here hahah and now it's my turn to hug the princess, come here cupcake" With that he took Hailey from Louis and me and hugged her tightly while spinning around.
"Cupcake?", Hailey giggled. "Yeah", Niall said,"cuz you're sweet, pretty, tiny and everyone likes you" she giggled and Niall continued goofing around.

Liams POV
Zayn and me were looking at Haileys new room and to be honest it looked awesome. We heard girly giggles coming from downstairs and I looked at Zayn and said:"ok so either Hailey is home or Harry is watching princess cartoons again." we both laughed and I heard Harry shout:"I heard that!" and a minute later they all came upstairs and we stood in front of the closed door. We all got down to Haileys level and started talking to her.

Liam: So Hailey, you know how you've slept in the room with one of us the time you've been here?
Hailey: Yeah?
Harry: So We thought why not-
Niall:-I wanna tell her
Zayn: No Nialler let Harold finish (he ruffled his hair and Niall rolled his eyes)
Louis: Yeah go on Harry
Harry: So, We thought why not giving you your own room
Hailey: I get a new room?! (She started jumping up and down and smiled excitedly)
Harry: Yes Baby, you wanna see?
Hailey: YES YES YES PLEASEEEEE
Liam: Well then look at this

Liam: So Hailey, you know how you've slept in the room with one of us the time you've been here?Hailey: Yeah?Harry: So We thought why not-Niall:-I wanna tell her Zayn: No Nialler let Harold finish (he ruffled his hair and Niall rolled his eyes)Lou...