Chapter 14

AN: sorry for not updating... again🥲😂
But it was my birthday this week and I didn't have too much time haha💗
_______________
Haileys POV

What will happen next? Why is Ni-Ni smiling so much? He picked me up spun me around and said:"You're gonna love this cupcake" Niall and me went to a room that was about 3 minutes away from us. I snuggled into his shoulder and he finally knocked on a door.
Now I started getting excited. What was behind that door? Niall put me down and I took his hand while he started videoing me.
Now I was even more confused. Someone finally opened the door.
I saw white sneakers, blue jeans and a tank top and when I looked at the boys face my heart stopped for a second.
"You!... You're Justin Bieber!!!", I screamed in disbelief.
"Omg I love you so much and your music as well!!! Like you're THE Justin Bieber" I jumped up and down
"I am", he chuckled and opens his arms. I ran to him and hugged his legs, don't come for me I'm only 5. Anyways I hugged his legs and he bent down to me to hug me back.
"I heard you really like-", he started but then got interrupted.
A really stressed woman with a suit entered the door and immediately started yelling:"Mister Bieber you need to go onstage right now, and same goes for you mister Horan, You're up next, right after him. And uhh, little miss I recommend you to go get your parents rather than keeping these gentleman from doing their work."
Niall yelled something after her while Justin covered my ears.
Justin mouthed a quick 'sorry' ruffled my hair and sprinted out of the room.
NiNi sat me down in a secured area so i can watch all the concerts but the security will look after me.
„Please stay here luv you can watch Justin and us and then we'll be right back okay?" I nodded and he kissed me on my forehead and i smiled.
There was a loud countdown and Justin entered the stage. I clapped my hands together and screamed along with the other girls. He started singing boyfriend and I knew all the words yay. He sang baby after it. Yay that's one of my favorites. And everyone cheered including me. I was so so sooooo that I could finally meet Justin omg he's so cool! He  finished the song and tried to do hush the crowd:" ok guys, can y'all be a little quiet for a second? Thank you. First of all I wanna say thank you for having me here it's a pleasure to see every single one of you! Now for the last song I had a special idea. Today I was able to meet one of the cutest little girls ever. And since we got interrupted while I met her I want her to feel Special today. Ladies and gentlemen give it up for Hailey Styles!!!!"
My mouth opened. JUSTIN BIEBER WAS REACHING HIS HANDS FOR ME TO COME ONSTAGE? I jumped out of my seat and one big security man picked me up and held me up to the stage so Justin could pick me up.
I was now carried by Justin omggggg this is the best day ever, well the second best day, the best day was when Harry and the others adopted me.

NIALLS POV
Letting Hailey meet Justin was the best idea ever! She is so happy and sweet. And now Justin even invited her onstage I didn't even know about this but she's so happy aww.
He carried her and they hugged and then Justin started talking again.

Justin: So Hailey, what do you think at the concert so far?
Hailey: I love it so much (she showed it with her arms and the crowd awwed)
Justin: Aww that's sweet, thank you. Now, I had an idea, would you like to chose the last song I play?
Hailey: Really?!!!
Justin: Yeah, any song you want
Hailey: Uhm can you please sing eenie meenie? (The crowd went crazy, I guess he doesn't play the song too often?)
Justin: But I don't have Sean to sing with me here? (He fake pouted and laughed) You know what I'll sing it if you can sing his part, do you know the Songtext?

Hailey eagerly nodded and thanked him. Justin sat Hailey on the ground again and took her hand.
They started singing together but he let Hailey sing a bit more during the first stanza which I found really adorable. They sang the refrain together and Justin sang his parts.
Once the song ended I clapped along with the boys and the crowd. We were so proud of our little girl, she has an amazing voice especially for a 5-year-old.
Justin picked her up again and they left the stage while being cheered at.

Harry immediately scooped her up when she ran to him to hug him.
"baby I'm so proud of you", Harry said. And we agreed with him. And even Justin complimented her:"wow Hailey , you did so good! Can you sing again with me some time?"
"YES", she shouted and she thanked him again.

Haileys POV:
I sang with Justin Bieber that's sooooo cool omg!!! And the boys said I did so good and Justin told me the same. I love today.
Justin had to go away and we hugged him and I told him that I love his hair.
LiLi told me that they have to go onstage again. I was really tired from the singing and everything but I wanted to watch my family sing so I sat down on my seat again.
Their songs were beautiful. And Louis waved at me so I waved back.

Louis POV:
Wow the crowd went even more crazy that's sick... After we finished our last song I checked on Hailey and I think she'll fall asleep soon. Her eyes are having some trouble to stay open and she Jawned.
After we finished the concert I quickly picked up Haiely who (what I already guessed) fell asleep.
She didn't even wake up from the screams of the many fans.

We arrived t home when it was around 8:30pm.
Everyone was exhausted and I had to wake up Hailey to get her ready for bed. I helped my sleepy little girl to brush her teeth and after I helped her to get into her pjs and then I picked Hailey up and sat her on my hip. Before we headed to her bedroom I grabbed a bottle and when I wanted to say something to her again I noticed that she fell asleep in my arms, I smiled and laid her down in her bed, kissed her forehead and whispered:"I love you little one, and I'm so proud of you"
And she smiled lightly as if she could hear me.

_____________________
I hope everyone reading this is happy rn and if you're not happy rn then go eat some chocolate and watch 1D video diaries🥰🥰💗
💕Love you💕