Chapter 9

AN: Im sorry This chapter is really short but I hope you still like it🥰 My autumn vacation started today so I'll have more time from now on😂🥰💗
Have a great fall break 🍂🍁❤️

_____________________

Harrys POV
Live in one minute, wow I guess that's it now.
I picked up Hailey and we all sat down on a big sofa. It was Liam, Louis, me with Hailey on my  lap and, Niall and last Zayn. A nice lady in her early twenties sat down on a chair next to it.
"Harry", someone whispered. I looked down and Hailey looked at me a little scared."What's wrong baby?", I asked ,"are you a little bit afraid?" she nodded and Niall leaned down to her and whispered:"Don't be scared luv, and if you are, just tell me and I can help you" She smiled.
The interviewer started talking:"Welcome to teen time magazine, my name is Kira and I'm here with Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and a new little member." she looked at Hailey with a big sympathetic smile on her face.
Hailey smiled shyly and started playing with my hands.
"Do You wanna tell us your name sweetheart?", Kira asked. Hailey quietly said:"Hailey"

Kira: That's a beautiful name Hailey
Hailey: Thank you (she said politely)
Kira: Now tell us, how old are you?
(Hailey proudly held up 5 fingers
Kira: Wow you're a big girl already, 5 That's already one whole hand
Hailey (in a proud voice): Yess I'm a big girl and you know what? I can even climb up the big slide in the parc all by myself
Kira: Wow that's really impressive I can't do that.
(I love how she's so respectful with Hailey, I was really scared that they would ask her questions about her past or something.
Kira: So Harry, tell me, there has been a lot of rumors, who is little Hailey, is she your cousin or...?
Harry: Nah she's not our cousin. We adopted her.
Louis: Yeah we legally adopted her in an orphanage.
Kira:(to the camera) Heard that Directioners? No kidnapping and no secret pregnancies.
(We all laughed)

Haileys POV
I like this interview thing it's fun talking. And Kira is very nice as well and I just love hearing the boys talk. Kira asked me some more questions about how long I've lived with the boys and then she asked me if I like it here and I answered:" I love it here! It's the best place I've ever lived and I love Harry and Niall and Liam and Louis and Zayn sooooooo much" I hugged Harryand he hugged me back and said:"We love you too Hailey"
Kira smiled and ended the interview.
"Aaaaaand were off!"

Harry: You did great princess!
Hailey: Thanks
Niall: Did you like it?
Hailey: Yessss it's so much fun but I'm tired now.
Zayn: Let's go back home then, come on

He picked me up and carried me into the car where I fell asleep quickly.

ZAYNS POV:
I think Hailey did a really good job today and she has such a  cute personality for a 5-year-old.
I just put Hailey to bed with her clothes, we can change her tomorrow.
Next I got ready for bed and layed down. Before I tried to sleep I looked up the YouTube video which was already online.
The comment section made me so happy.

Niallismybf28: omg Hailey is so cute and she's so lucky🥺🥺💗

1D_love_1996: Wow guys we made it-we're jealous of a 5-year old😂💗 love her xx

Kevin.in.me_box: I'm so happy for you🥺💗

Harrys4nipples_: Aww omg Hailey is so cute and the way Harry holds her awww ldkdkdkdkd

I smiled and posted a small message for our fans on Twitter
I posted the picture of me carrying Hailey while she was asleep that Liam took of us and captioned it with:
Thanks for all the support we got from you guys. We love you almost as much as we love our baby girl🤍

I posted it and closed Twitter and right after that I closed my eyes with a smile and drifted off to sleep.

______________________
AN: sorry, told ya it was short😅😐 but I swear I'll update more regularly like I used to🥰💗💗